New Penn | Rumor ? Central dispatch replaced by computers run in kansas city .

dont you mean overland park, kansas? im sure the great gurue in the lebanon white house thinks that would be the only way to make this company better, more profitable, more yrc compatable. i will take bets on how soon you central haters now , will want the big L, in central back. if they go computers run by YRC.

dont you mean overland park, kansas? im sure the great gurue in the lebanon white house thinks that would be the only way to make this company better, more profitable, more yrc compatable. i will take bets on how soon you central haters now , will want the big L, in central back. if they go computers run by YRC.
Shows what I know. zero he he

I was told that this is in the works. Was also told a good part of New Penns operations are already handled by YRC like accounts payable and receivable things along those lines. Explains why things are running the way they are doesn't it?

Things are totally different than five or seven years ago, we have to change with it. If it means changes some people are not open to, they are in denial- its going to happen..