ABF | Rumor Has It

Even if we get the 30 and out back the Retiree Insurance needs to be affordable. Mines still reasonable but I fear the next billing period.

AGREED, I want to see 30 and out to, but is very important to have reasonable insurance, after 30 years of service, you deserve good insurance at a reasonable rate, when you need it the most.

AGREED, I want to see 30 and out to, but is very important to have reasonable insurance, after 30 years of service, you deserve good insurance at a reasonable rate, when you need it the most.
I can not say for certain on CS but what caused mine to start its spiral was the reallocation of the 1 dollar raise to be split for Pension/H&W So I'm really wondering why the 65 cents we are hearing about is not going into strengthening the H&W if Pension don't need it.....A lot more to learn on this and I'm hopefull it ends up helping the members and not paying to buy a contract. (ie some type of bonus)

I thought that turning the trucks up was addressed two contracts ago. :shrug: I am pretty sure that the 30 and out still applies in my area but I am just praying that the 25 and out isn't taken away given the state of affairs these days. 30 and out everywhere would be great for all of us.

ABF is all about the bottom line...all us ABF'ers realize just how smart our management is...there's a reason for everything they do! Just how many companies do you think could of survived that hostile takeover attempt in 1988?

Lad, I'm really sorry to break this to you. Contrary to popular belief the bottom line at ABF is not good..I don't have time for a quick economic analysis but YRC is riding on the Titanic. You people at ABF are the future wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. You can't imagine what you're up against. Never mind, I'll let Judy do the talking
angry_woman.jpg

Settle down joe and stick to the topic. You have no proof that ABF is sinking. You the guy that bought all the yrc stock just before the reverse split.

Settle down joe and stick to the topic. You have no proof that ABF is sinking. You the guy that bought all the yrc stock just before the reverse split.

I didn't say ABF was sinking. I say again. The bottom line at ABF is not good, that's no rumor. If you don't believe me call Fort Smith collect

Lad, I'm really sorry to break this to you. Contrary to popular belief the bottom line at ABF is not good..I don't have time for a quick economic analysis but YRC is riding on the Titanic. You people at ABF are the future wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. You can't imagine what you're up against. Never mind, I'll let Judy do the talking
angry_woman.jpg

Amazing...your avatar and then this pic...it's all becoming clear now...you're all tormented inside and have this deep need to scream and let it all out...don't you? Taking the advice of your psychiatrist...are you using this trucking forum as the way of venting your frustrations? Here's some advice for you...that only works if you continue with your meds too...I'm worried about you...you still need to use your meds Joe. Here's more advice...if you see the men in white coats coming at you....run...run as fast as you can!

As for your statement..."Contrary to popular belief the bottom line at ABF is not good"...haven't you heard...everything is Ok now..after all...the IBT is proposing $1 an hourly raise...so probably after looking at the books again...they must have decided the bottom line is great! You believed them last time like you always believe everything they say...so why don't you believe them this time? Or are you actually saying that Tyson and the IBT are lying to us now?

PS...if your psychiatrist ever asks you what your method is for venting your frustrations and if you do tell him that you are using this forum...please don't tell him your username...or he will be introducing you to those men in the white coats...and fast! And he will make sure the computer privileges are definitely off limits to you in the mental asylum.

Amazing...your avatar and then this pic...it's all becoming clear now...you're all tormented inside and have this deep need to scream and let it all out...don't you? Taking the advice of your psychiatrist...are you using this trucking forum as the way of venting your frustrations? Here's some advice for you...that only works if you continue with your meds too...I'm worried about you...you still need to use your meds Joe. Here's more advice...if you see the men in white coats coming at you....run...run as fast as you can!

As for your statement..."Contrary to popular belief the bottom line at ABF is not good"...haven't you heard...everything is Ok now..after all...the IBT is proposing $1 an hourly raise...so probably after looking at the books again...they must have decided the bottom line is great! You believed them last time like you always believe everything they say...so why don't you believe them this time? Or are you actually saying that Tyson and the IBT are lying to us now?

PS...if your psychiatrist ever asks you what your method is for venting your frustrations and if you do tell him that you are using this forum...please don't tell him your username...or he will be introducing you to those men in the white coats...and fast! And he will make sure the computer privileges are definitely off limits to you in the mental asylum.

Thats funny, I don't care who you are that was funny lol

There was something mentioned about truck speed. The last wording in the contract was for 2004 & later tractors to maintain 62 MPH in "Normal Conditions" which was interpreted as level ground. The 2003 & earlier tractors were required to maintain 60MPH.

Amazing...your avatar and then this pic...

Me vent? I don't think so. I'm an industry observer...not an psycho. The IBT is playing with you the ABF teamsters. If you believe you'll get a dollar/hour a year, you are seriously hallucinatory. You need to be to institutionalized and medicated for severe delusions of grandeur. ABF thinks you're worth another two dollars an hour? And you think you'll get it?
imagesqtbnANd9GcTatfMsO5ihK1FZ5loX3.jpg
..hell no! I don't think so!
where is the money coming from?:coffee1:
will they raise rates to pay for it?​

The IBT is playing with you the ABF teamsters. If you believe you'll get a dollar/hour a year, you are seriously hallucinatory. You need to be to institutionalized and medicated for severe delusions of grandeur. ABF thinks you're worth another two dollars an hour? And you think you'll get it?

And here you are trying to claim that you're not a psycho...
roflmao.gif

Have you even been reading my posts in this thread?

Now...tell me...just what in the hell gave you this impression from reading my posts in this tread? You are so confused...you don't even know which poster posted what on this thread...and here you are...wondering why everyone thinks you're a joke on this forum...

If you insist on continuing to carry on with this charade...at least try and pay attention to who posted what!

And here you are trying to claim that you're not a psycho...
roflmao.gif

Have you even been reading my posts in this thread?

Now...tell me...just what in the hell gave you this impression from reading my posts in this tread? You are so confused...you don't even know which poster posted what on this thread...and here you are...wondering why everyone thinks you're a joke on this forum...

If you insist on continuing to carry on with this charade...at least try and pay attention to who posted what!

Oh, did you not post this?

Quote Originally Posted by Docker View Post
As for your statement..."Contrary to popular belief the bottom line at ABF is not good"...haven't you heard...everything is Ok now..after all...the IBT is proposing $1 an hourly raise...so probably after looking at the books again...they must have decided the bottom line is great!

Yep, everything is cool. The IBT sees ABF hoarding cash and you're gonna get it. So I'm the joke but you're on coke bravely leading the troops into battle
imagesqtbnANd9GcQQA7g7yHHs2bZi9kX5k_zps7a7b9b72.jpg

omg​

Oh, did you not post this?

Quote Originally Posted by Docker View Post
As for your statement..."Contrary to popular belief the bottom line at ABF is not good"...haven't you heard...everything is Ok now..after all...the IBT is proposing $1 an hourly raise...so probably after looking at the books again...they must have decided the bottom line is great!

Yep, everything is cool. The IBT sees ABF hoarding cash and you're gonna get it. So I'm the joke but you're on coke bravely leading the troops into battle
imagesqtbnANd9GcQQA7g7yHHs2bZi9kX5k_zps7a7b9b72.jpg

omg​

I was talking about the IBT...you dumb ass! Now...read these replies of mine and tell me if I believe that we will ever see that dollar an hour raise!

That’s just it…the proposal is purely cosmetic. This is how I see it…most of the questioners that were sent back probably rated a wage increase the highest priority which is why you see that $1.00 an hour raise. Let’s just throw the dog a bone…that will pacify the pack for now. But in reality…they might just as well made that $10.00 an hour because that’s never going to happen. You have to remember that the same people that are proposing this dollar an hour raise are the very same that went on an all out campaign to persuade us to take a 15% pay reduction after coming to the conclusion that the company needed this to sustain after going over their books:

It's just not rational to do a 180-degree turn like that...unless they are admitting they flat out lied to us now. Just read that whole article and see if that doesn't leave you with the impression that the sky is falling? Just like Tyson had that conference call stating that it wasn't even going to be put up to a vote unless they had an "overwhelming response" to do so from the ABF Teamsters. Now...they want to give us a $1.00 an hour raise...when was the last time we saw a dollar an hour raise?

My conclusion...they lied to us before and trying to pacify us for now! As a matter of fact...there were many lies from both sides during that beg back.

And this:

Here you go again by stating "have since learned there really was no crisis....would this Propasal not make sense"....like I said before...just when was the last time you saw a $1.00 an hour increase? And trust me...there were some good economic times in the last thirty years!

And this:

Ok...how about putting your money where your mouth is...how much do you want to bet that we won't see anywhere near a dollar an hour increase. Here...you keep coming to our forum and stating that the IBT was wrong in the past...but how come you stand by them when it comes to ABF?

And yet one more time:

Here you go dreaming again...you name the amount...I bet that it won't come back as is...no where close!

Now...put up or shut up...because you know damn well you're just blowing smoke...don't you Wolfie?

So how about paying attention next time before you go and make a complete fool of yourself again.

I was talking about the IBT...you dumb ass! Now...read these replies of mine and tell me if I believe that we will ever see that dollar an hour raise!

And this:

And this:

And this:

And yet one more time:

So how about paying attention next time before you go and make a complete fool of yourself again.

Here we go with chief prostituting attorney gig. You're not only the chief prostituting attorney for the ABF forum..you're also thee chief poster. I mean you average 20 posts a day. Yo dude, most are smart ass rhetorical dumb bs. Surely you don't believe I hang on your every word?

Here we go with chief prostituting attorney gig. You're not only the chief prostituting attorney for the ABF forum..you're also thee chief poster. I mean you average 20 posts a day. Yo dude, most are smart ass rhetorical dumb bs. Surely you don't believe I hang on your every word?

As usual...wrong again!

Total Posts -2,796

Posts Per Day -3.47

Surely...you don't think anyone takes you seriously on this forum?

Joe like you said in post #26 on the YRC forum under the title ABF-Two Year Contract? The Union's Contract Proposals! what's more fun than bashing ABF please take it over there, If you can't be helpful.