Rumor Has It

Discussion in 'ABF Freight System' started by Docker, Feb 17, 2012.

1. papajohn

papajohn Banned

AGREED, I want to see 30 and out to, but is very important to have reasonable insurance, after 30 years of service, you deserve good insurance at a reasonable rate, when you need it the most.

1 person likes this.
  2. wolf

wolf Well-Known Member

I can not say for certain on CS but what caused mine to start its spiral was the reallocation of the 1 dollar raise to be split for Pension/H&W So I'm really wondering why the 65 cents we are hearing about is not going into strengthening the H&W if Pension don't need it.....A lot more to learn on this and I'm hopefull it ends up helping the members and not paying to buy a contract. (ie some type of bonus)

3. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I thought that turning the trucks up was addressed two contracts ago. :shrug: I am pretty sure that the 30 and out still applies in my area but I am just praying that the 25 and out isn't taken away given the state of affairs these days. 30 and out everywhere would be great for all of us.

4. Joe the plumber

Joe the plumber Banned

Lad, I'm really sorry to break this to you. Contrary to popular belief the bottom line at ABF is not good..I don't have time for a quick economic analysis but YRC is riding on the Titanic. You people at ABF are the future wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. You can't imagine what you're up against. Never mind, I'll let Judy do the talking
    [​IMG]

5. Muler

Muler Banned

Settle down joe and stick to the topic. You have no proof that ABF is sinking. You the guy that bought all the yrc stock just before the reverse split.

6. Joe the plumber

Joe the plumber Banned

I didn't say ABF was sinking. I say again. The bottom line at ABF is not good, that's no rumor. If you don't believe me call Fort Smith collect

7. papajohn

papajohn Banned

What do you mean ABF in not good? What are they not good at?

8. wolf

wolf Well-Known Member

Papa your misreading his post.....we Ol Codgers are good at that. :hysterical:

9. papajohn

papajohn Banned

lol not the first time I have done that!!!!!!!!!

10. wolf

wolf Well-Known Member

I'm still trying to find a TuTu that fits,,,,,there me be a delay on that Tape. :438:

11. Docker

Docker Banned

Amazing...your avatar and then this pic...it's all becoming clear now...you're all tormented inside and have this deep need to scream and let it all out...don't you? Taking the advice of your psychiatrist...are you using this trucking forum as the way of venting your frustrations? Here's some advice for you...that only works if you continue with your meds too...I'm worried about you...you still need to use your meds Joe. Here's more advice...if you see the men in white coats coming at you....run...run as fast as you can!

As for your statement..."Contrary to popular belief the bottom line at ABF is not good"...haven't you heard...everything is Ok now..after all...the IBT is proposing $1 an hourly raise...so probably after looking at the books again...they must have decided the bottom line is great! You believed them last time like you always believe everything they say...so why don't you believe them this time? Or are you actually saying that Tyson and the IBT are lying to us now?

PS...if your psychiatrist ever asks you what your method is for venting your frustrations and if you do tell him that you are using this forum...please don't tell him your username...or he will be introducing you to those men in the white coats...and fast! And he will make sure the computer privileges are definitely off limits to you in the mental asylum.

12. papajohn

papajohn Banned

Thats funny, I don't care who you are that was funny lol

13. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

There was something mentioned about truck speed. The last wording in the contract was for 2004 & later tractors to maintain 62 MPH in "Normal Conditions" which was interpreted as level ground. The 2003 & earlier tractors were required to maintain 60MPH.

14. Joe the plumber

Joe the plumber Banned

Me vent? I don't think so. I'm an industry observer...not an psycho. The IBT is playing with you the ABF teamsters. If you believe you'll get a dollar/hour a year, you are seriously hallucinatory. You need to be to institutionalized and medicated for severe delusions of grandeur. ABF thinks you're worth another two dollars an hour? And you think you'll get it?
    [​IMG]..hell no! I don't think so!
    where is the money coming from?:coffee1:
    will they raise rates to pay for it?​

15. Docker

Docker Banned

And here you are trying to claim that you're not a psycho...[​IMG]

Have you even been reading my posts in this thread?

Now...tell me...just what in the hell gave you this impression from reading my posts in this tread? You are so confused...you don't even know which poster posted what on this thread...and here you are...wondering why everyone thinks you're a joke on this forum...

If you insist on continuing to carry on with this charade...at least try and pay attention to who posted what!

16. Joe the plumber

Joe the plumber Banned

Oh, did you not post this?

Quote Originally Posted by Docker View Post
    As for your statement..."Contrary to popular belief the bottom line at ABF is not good"...haven't you heard...everything is Ok now..after all...the IBT is proposing $1 an hourly raise...so probably after looking at the books again...they must have decided the bottom line is great!

Yep, everything is cool. The IBT sees ABF hoarding cash and you're gonna get it. So I'm the joke but you're on coke bravely leading the troops into battle[​IMG]

omg​

17. Docker

Docker Banned

I was talking about the IBT...you dumb ass! Now...read these replies of mine and tell me if I believe that we will ever see that dollar an hour raise!

And this:

And this:

And yet one more time:

So how about paying attention next time before you go and make a complete fool of yourself again.

18. Joe the plumber

Joe the plumber Banned

Here we go with chief prostituting attorney gig. You're not only the chief prostituting attorney for the ABF forum..you're also thee chief poster. I mean you average 20 posts a day. Yo dude, most are smart ass rhetorical dumb bs. Surely you don't believe I hang on your every word?

19. Docker

Docker Banned

As usual...wrong again!

Total Posts -2,796

Posts Per Day -3.47

Surely...you don't think anyone takes you seriously on this forum?

20. truxforever

truxforever Banned

Joe like you said in post #26 on the YRC forum under the title ABF-Two Year Contract? The Union's Contract Proposals! what's more fun than bashing ABF please take it over there, If you can't be helpful.