ABF | Rumor Has It

I think Plunger Joe should post more of his clip art. I liked the result of that.

Saw you a-marchin' with Robert E. Lee
You held your head a-high, tryin' to win the victory
You fought for your folks but you didn't die in vain
Even though you lost, they speak highly of your name

'Cause you fought all the way, Johnny Reb, Johnny Reb
You fought all the way, Johnny Reb

I heard your teeth chatter from the cold outside
Saw the bullets open up the wounds in your side
I saw the young boys as they begin to fall
You had tears in your eyes, 'cause you couldn't help at all

But you fought all the way, Johnny Reb, Johnny Reb

I saw, General Lee, raise the sabre in his hand
Heard the cannon's roar as you made your last stand
You marched in the battle with the gray and the red
When the cannon's smoke cleared, took days to count the dead

biggrin.png

Saw you a-marchin' with Robert E. Lee
You held your head a-high, tryin' to win the victory
You fought for your folks but you didn't die in vain
Even though you lost, they speak highly of your name

I heard your teeth chatter from the cold outside
Saw the bullets open up the wounds in your side
I saw the young boys as they begin to fall
You had tears in your eyes, 'cause you couldn't help at all

But you fought all the way, Johnny Reb, Johnny Reb

I saw, General Lee, raise the sabre in his hand
Heard the cannon's roar as you made your last stand
You marched in the battle with the gray and the red
When the cannon's smoke cleared, took days to count the dead

biggrin.png

Joey

Joey Joey took a stone

And knocked

Down

The

Sun!

And Whoosh! It swizzled

Down so hard.

And bloomp! It bounced

In his backyard.

And glunk! It landed

On his toe!

And the world was dark,

And the corn wouldn’t grow!

And the wind wouldn’t blow!

And the *bleep* wouldn’t crow!

And it always was Night,

Night,

Night.

All because

Of a stone

And Joe.

Sheldon Allan Silverstein

We are here joe. Talk to us we are your friends. It is OK come in out of the cold. A FRIEND FOR JOE!

Thank you muler. I'm a homeless man with no boots. I roamed the streets for years with no friends or no home. I'm only here to remind you..beware

ABF is Corporate America
imagesqtbnANd9GcQZAWiEUodtURX1JxwSM.jpg

Thank you muler. I'm a homeless man with no boots. I roamed the streets for years with no friends or no home. I'm only here to remind you..beware

ABF is Corporate America
imagesqtbnANd9GcQZAWiEUodtURX1JxwSM.jpg
joe your LOVE for me can be seen in your beautiful clip art. I am glad you see we are here for you. Loneliness can be a mind altering thing as you well know. Stay focused and stay warm. Your FRIENDLY BROTHER ALWAYS!

I have heard from a very good source that there have been charges filed against ABF...the IBT and some locals for inappropriate actions against the ABF Teamsters...I also have heard that a class action suit is in the works...stayed tuned to TB for futher developments!!!!!

Guys you were getting SO close earlier in this feed. Then you got away from the subject and went off in left field.

Let us get back on track;

First: 401K's sounds good. However ask some of the guys who came from CAROLINA (a trucking company ABF bought out in the late 90's) about the 401K's they had with CAROLINA after they became ABF.

Second: Call and talk with Central States. It is not a matter of if the pension plan goes bankrupt. It is a reality that it will Go bankrupt, soon. Central States will tell you that ABF does not have the money to buy out of the central states fund even if they were to sell off the entire company and use all that money to buy out of the pension plan.

Third: Judy said it herself in a conference call with the stock holders (i think it was a little over a year or two ago). The question was asked,"Are you still planning to get out of the pension plan?" Her answer was, "No, We think that our employees deserve a good retirement & besides we have already given them that chance & through a vote they showed us that was important to them. They did not want to give that up." Now she was referring to when Bob Davison, was CEO & tried to force that issue down our throats. But the bottom line is that Judy already knew that the figure had jumped from the original figure and that ABC/ABF could no longer buy it's way out of the pension plan.

Fourth: However, with this new Hybrid plan. Like the one that UPS used to buy out of the eastern pension plan. ABF could not only afford it, it would also get THEM (ABF) out from under the liability costs they would encure when the plan does go bankrupt.

Guys you were getting SO close earlier in this feed. Then you got away from the subject and went off in left field.

Let us get back on track;

First: 401K's sounds good. However ask some of the guys who came from CAROLINA (a trucking company ABF bought out in the late 90's) about the 401K's the had with CAROLINA after they became ABF.

Second: Call and talk with Central States. It is not a matter of if the pension plan goes bankrupt. It is a reality that it will Go bankrupt soon. Central States will tell you that ABF does not have the money to buy out of the central states fund even if they were to sell off the company and use all that money to get out of the pension plan.

Third: Judy said it herself in a conference call with the stock holders (i think it was a little over a year or two ago). The question was asked,"Are you still planning to get out of the pension plan?" Her answer was, "No, We think that our employees deserve a good retirement & besides we have already given them that chance & through a vote they showed us that was important to them. They did not want to give that up." Now she was referring to when Bob Davison, then CEO, tried to force that issue down our throats. But the bottom line is that Judy already knew that the figure had jumped from the original figure and that ABC/ABF could no longer buy it's way out of the pension plan.

Fourth: However, with this new Hybrid plan. Like the UPS plan that got UPS out of the eastern pension plan. ABF could not only afford it, it would also get THEM (ABF) out from under the liability costs they would encure when the plan does go bankrupt.

Let's start off with just your first...tell me...just what do guys who came from CAROLINA say about the 401K's they had with CAROLINA? Like I said...we'll just start with that...

Let's not start rumors. Anyone out there an ex-CAROLINA employee who was dove-tailed into ABF after the ABF buyout? The question is, "What were the changes that took place with your 401K account when ABF dove-tailed you in with ABF?

Let's not start rumors. Anyone out there an ex-CAROLINA employee who was dove-tailed into ABF after the ABF buyout? The question is, "What were the changes that took place with your 401K account when ABF dove-tailed you in with ABF?

I am an ex-CAROLINA employee ...now like I said...tell me...just what do guys who came from CAROLINA say about the 401K's they had with CAROLINA?

Well I was told by one that he got monthly statements while with Carolina. But that all stopped when ABF took over the 401K's. He could not find out his balances, how it was being invested, He was just told that when he filed his papers he would get his money.

Well I was told by one that he got monthly statements while with Carolina. But that all stopped when ABF took over the 401K's. He could not find out his balances, how it was being invested, He was just told that when he filed his papers he would get his money.

You are the one that said "Let's not start rumors"...then just what do you do...start one! You said...he was told...just what is that?

rc ABF could not get out of the plan because the Teamsters said all or nothing. Abf wanted to make a large downpayment and pay off the rest over years. This was not a no vote ABF could not afford it then as they can't now.

It's Official!

Charges have been filed with the NLRB against the union and ABF from an ABF Teamster out of Cleveland Ohio in violation of the 2008-2013 NMFA in reference to the pension contributions and the union lack of enforcement of the matter and in reference of the defeated 2010 proposed wage cut agreement!

Imagine that...No Means No!!!!!

It's Official!

Charges have been filed with the NLRB against the union and ABF from an ABF Teamster out of Cleveland Ohio in violation of the 2008-2013 NMFA in reference to the pension contributions and the union lack of enforcement of the matter and in reference of the defeated 2010 proposed wage cut agreement!

Imagine that...No Means No!!!!!

If I were a lawyer for the NLRB I would suggest the ABF teamster out of Cleveland Ohio take this violation to the attention of the IBT. This is an easy fix. The IBT authorizes a strike for non-payment..no vote required..Make it happen brother!!
32897893_zps7dfb09ab.jpg

If I were a lawyer for the NLRB I would suggest the ABF teamster out of Cleveland Ohio take this violation to the attention of the IBT. This is an easy fix. The IBT authorizes a strike for non-payment..no vote required..Make it happen brother!!

Here you go...babbling on again without even knowing what you speak of!!! Did you even comprehend what was posted? Who do you think had to agree and authorize the non payment Joe? What's this BS rhetoric of yours about the IBT authorizing a strike for non-payment? You just love making a complete fool of yourself...don't you Joe?

And tell me...just name one ABF Teamster or any Teamster for that matter that would even consider taking advice from you??????​

Last edited by a moderator: