XPO | Rumor Mill: It's going again!

Does it really matter what they do? Your not going to get any true gains under Jacobs reign . Everybody's cool with anything they do so whats the use. You have no say or input that matters so why is everyone stressing over it ? You'll get what they give you and ride it to the bottom.
Justification runs deep here.
Besides they said they were going to announce it early to mid 2nd qtr. were just barley there yet.

Last edited:
Wow....I guess we can now dispel all facets of the rumors.
There's still hope of me getting OT after 8!!!!

All this does is open the door for the next round of rumors. Zero communication has people believing what they want to believe. And since corporate has done nothing to disprove the speculation. The rumor simply expired. It only increases the intensity of the paranoia.

And there is also the other crowd. The anti rumor crowd. The ones that always say the opposite of the rumor is true. They are now that much more believing of their rumors because these rumors are not true.

The carrot on the stick crowd are rubbing it in people’s faces. “ See, I told you so. They ain’t giving us ::shit::. The whole mess is a bunch of lies to distract you from the fact that you are not getting ::shit::. “

Today nothing changed. And somehow everything still managed to get worse.

Awesome. ( sarcasm )

I get it carrot on a stick . Easter good reference
DgKGMsY.jpg

Each day that goes forward pushes more people out the door.

Promising dockworkers CDL class and then canceling it.

No communication as far as the direction of the company or the general goals.

Zero as far as compensation raises.

Rumors will run rampant , people will run away.
No insight into the company direction indeed! Told by scm to "get out of there and keep moving, that's none of your business", when I stuck my head into an open door of an upper level conference call.

No insight into the company direction indeed! Told by scm to "get out of there and keep moving, that's none of your business", when I stuck my head into an open door of an upper level conference call.

This business that you give so much of your life to and literally risk your life for.... it's none of your business. Well, that's good to know.

Real open door policy... their was definitely a better way he could of handled that . Respect for the workers starts at the top. If its not there than it quickly spreads to all levels. The leader of a company sets that standard.

Has anyone heard?

I'm in the Cincinnati District of our company. Twice now I've heard the rumor that XPO/CNWY is going to give us a $1.00 per hour raise, but, overtime will be discontinued. Has anyone else heard of this and if so will employees simply accept it? Go at it!!
Yeah. I'm in the Minnesota area and we've heard the same thing but the numbers were different it was 9% raise and overtime was going away!!! Who knows , but I do know one thing we should Stand up if the do take our overtime!!! Walk Out!!!

It's not the same. It's a kronos kind of deal. Keeps track of start times and when they should finish without going into ot. Suppose to make them accountable for sending a guy cross country for a pick up when he's close to his 8. Will it reduce ot? Maybe, but not by much.

Yeah if they take overtime then the management team is of the hook!!! Then they don't have to think about anything .. There already brain dead , all they know is discrimination and favoritism!!!
Like I've said before long ago. This company has always run by the moment, on the fly,no thinking. There solution was always to just throw more bodies out there. Guess what, I don't care who Jacobs thinks he's trying to bullshit, they are running out of bodies.

Since this is the rumor thread , what do you think Bradley Jacobs and crew is squeezing every dollar out of the freight division for?
SFvZ7bQ.jpg

Logistics that are asset light ( little equipment , few facilities ) has the fat profit margins the Bradley Boys are looking for. They have said that they are shopping for a merger or acquisition.

Besides Ceva Logistics (which was rumored to be a target ) , what are the prime targets? Well , 3 , 4 , 7 , and 10 are units of larger companies so you can probably rule them out. Kuehne & Nagel is probably too big. Burris Logistics is focused on food and the Bradley Boys don't seem interested in that.

Only a few left : C.H. Robinson , Hub Group , and Expeditors International.

QH0K9Fk.jpg

kOxcgkm.jpg

pilMLrG.jpg

VUhix3S.jpg

f6KwyGi.jpg

c6SIi5L.jpg

boz5aml.jpg

RyjzlUG.jpg

SNSx2G6.jpg

Pictures courtesy of Yahoo! Finance and Logistics Management

This is all total speculation ( that's why it's in the rumor thread ) but it seems like the Bradley Boys may have a bigger fish to fry.

Last edited:
Lol. Your funny.
I'm funny. I think you're funny. Because people like you let this happened. To this place and this industry.
Most kept saying but I'm well off. Who gives a ::shit:: about my neighbors. Let them deal with their own. Now everyone is worried and whinning about communication . raises bonuses and work standards
Well hate to bust the bubble. But Jacob and his team don't give a ::shit:: about any of it.
So yeah i'm funny because i spoke about all this happening and some called me Troll.
But now realty hit.

I'm funny. I think you're funny. Because people like you let this happened. To this place and this industry.
Most kept saying but I'm well off. Who gives a :::shit::: about my neighbors. Let them deal with their own. Now everyone is worried and whinning about communication . raises bonuses and work standards
Well hate to bust the bubble. But Jacob and his team don't give a :::shit::: about any of it.
So yeah i'm funny because i spoke about all this happening and some called me Troll.
But now realty hit.
It is what it is. Teamsters would have done jack ::shit:: to change anything. And since there’s no viable second option, nothing will change. Was I optimistic? Very. Am I now? Not very much.