XPO | Rumor Mill: It's going again!

I- 270,exit 9(Roberts road) turn left at light ,turn right a Waffle House, turn left into FAC. Columbus,Ohio. 2028 dispatch.

If you are coming southbound just stay to the right and take the immediate first right. If you drive past the terminal. It's all you. Open your eyes next time.

That 270 & Roberts Rd intersection got rebuilt. It's a " double diamond " so if you are here for your first time. Pay attention. It's more than a little different.

I tried. This spring. I have worked for UPS before. Not re-hirable. I understand that there is an appeal process. Got to write a letter and explain yourself. But I was a different person then. I don't remember much of it. Hardly remember being there at all. Let alone how it came to be that I stopped working there. Makes it hard to give an explanation of events.
I worked there years ago ( back in the 90's during their strike ) I gave a months notice before I left to go to another job.

I checked back with their HR a few years ago and found that I was blacklisted. I talked to HR and they said they would undo the blacklisting and that it was an accident. Don't know if they fixed it for sure though.

If you are coming southbound just stay to the right and take the immediate first right. If you drive past the terminal. It's all you. Open your eyes next time.

That 270 & Roberts Rd intersection got rebuilt. It's a " double diamond " so if you are here for your first time. Pay attention. It's more than a little different.

If I can get some PTO approved, I'll meet you there. Breakfast on my dime at the Waffle House.

One thing to keep in mind there are a lot of small terminals throughput the system that don't get impacted as bad as the larger terminals do with fluctuations in business levels. Driver from these terminals do not have the problems associated with larger facilities. Driver shortages , high cost of living, problems with high volume stem times,competitors and and other work places that pay higher wages and better benefits ect.
Drivers from these terminals face fewer challenges that are associated with some terminals and have a harder time understanding why there's so much disatisfaction a far.

Anyone know why we ain't supposed to be picking up freight going to Denver?
Asked our SCM. He said Denver is over a million pounds behind on there inbound and have been forever. Cant keep a SCM more than a couple of months its so bad. Said no pickups till Monday so they can get caught up.

Gossiping with a driver and he said 834 International tractors would be what $90 million gets.

Has anyone heard anything or seen anything as far as new equipment?

Gossiping with a driver and he said 834 International tractors would be what $90 million gets.

Has anyone heard anything or seen anything as far as new equipment?

SCM told us the other day that our terminal is supposed to get 5. He's only expecting half that. Says they will be freightliners and only locations with a shop will get internationals. Told us that every year they announce there ordering a bunch of trucks, looks good for the press release then time drags on and part of it gets cancelled or delayed.

SCM told us the other day that our terminal is supposed to get 5. He's only expecting half that. Says they will be freightliners and only locations with a shop will get internationals. Told us that every year they announce there ordering a bunch of trucks, looks good for the press release then time drags on and part of it gets cancelled or delayed.
The reason only terminals with shops will get internationals is because internationals are hunks of junk and will be breaking down left and right.

The reason only terminals with shops will get internationals is because internationals are hunks of junk and will be breaking down left and right.

These Cascadias ain't doing much better. Not aging well at all. Not that they were much good when we got them.

These Cascadias ain't doing much better. Not aging well at all. Not that they were much good when we got them.
We have five 2018’s. They haven’t had any problems to date. No engine lights, wire harness etc. I’ve been waiting for them to blow up, but nothing yet! I hope we don’t get any internationals, we have a shop.