New Penn | Rumor of new volvos?

BronzeEagle

TB Lurker
Credits
Was cabitzing with a Camp Hill driver earlier in the week. Says he heard 80 or so new volvos headed our way. Anyone hear anything on that or any truth to it?

Was cabitzing with a Camp Hill driver earlier in the week. Says he heard 80 or so new volvos headed our way. Anyone hear anything on that or any truth to it?

From what I hear it sounds like they need more trailers and drivers more then anything right now. Heard 02&03 cut some road bids due to lack of employees.

03 has 24 extra board road drivers on list and 14 destination bids or areas I guess you would call them.thats for the new bids 9-17-17. cant say all of them will be filled. they don't force the snowflakes on any bids any more. cause they will quit if they don't like. than again for the crap wages and pension and stolen vaction, maybe they have it right...probably wouldn't need trailers if they werent used for undelivered freight in boston, hear even 14 has gotten backed up. and wouldn't know what 03 would do if pts ever pulled all there trailers out of the hill. we use 5-6 or more every night for trapping freight. wasn't there pics of yrc with kw.s some were on here...I'm sure that will be the next different brand of tractors we can lease and store basic parts for. ... 80 seems like a lot of tractors for us at one shot, but I haven't heard anything either way.

Think we know what you mean using the term "cabitizing". You go to Maspeth, better learn better Yiddish. I believe it should be either Kibbitz or Kvetsh