Holland | Rumor or Fact, you be the judge.

Benny Hill

I'm Back (kinda)
Credits
OK, as I try to do most of the time, I'm going to try to meet halfway. This new thread will be the only place where you can post your "Has anybody heard this one yet", questions and comments. I still reserve the right, to do what I have to do, when necessary. Love me or hate me, its got to be that way.

new rumor in JA is that UPS FREIGHT is trying to buy USF from yrc now i have no idea if this is true or not but it was first heard from one of our salesman an not a driver not that makes it anymore credible. imediatly called my B A an he said he's heard rumor also but has been checking it out an found nothing to report yet of how true it might be. he also said not to worry about our package(pay health an welfare or pension) because we are under the master freight contract for the rest of it an it can't be broken. i only have two more yrs. to go but just from my point of view i think this would be one helluva lot better than YRC. AS YELLOW HAS ALWAYS SUCKED AN WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED!!!! look what theyve done to us already.
cosmo

Posted for Cosmojoe

Posted for Cosmojoe

"new rumor in JA is that UPS FREIGHT is trying to buy USF from yrc"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Now that one could make sense for the USF group to be blended in with UPS Freight/Overnight. The deal could be made attractive to YRC by not taking those new ORANGE tractors). I am still they took the Holland paint scheme and changed it to something that could be very easily integrated into Yellow.

OK, as I try to do most of the time, I'm going to try to meet halfway. This new thread will be the only place where you can post your "Has anybody heard this one yet", questions and comments. UFO Sightings, Ghost Stories, Rumors and other unfounded things..., is my way of adding a disclaimer for everybody as to anything posted here. Like it or not this is what we're trying for a while anyway. I still reserve the right, to do what I have to do, when necessary. Love me or hate me, its got to be that way.

Is this what your calling politically correct????:hysterical::hysterical:

Good Idea if it works:1036316054:

I heard USF is being bought out by aliens and we will haul freight in orange and white UFO's making us the fastest carrier on the planet!!!! :knockout::knockout:

darn

I heard that this new contract was the best ever and that
Yrc would go broke and close the doors if we didn’t vote yes.
I heard in flyers from the ibt and yrc that all would be right with the world
And this would be the land of milk and honey. Oops, looks the
Huge corporation got the best contract ever. they sold us
bigfoot and we bought it. to bad those flyers wont hold up in court.

A source has told me that Central is looking to buy Holland. Is that Central for UPS or CT or CF? Where are you guys headed for now?

Aliens

I heard USF is being bought out by aliens and we will haul freight in orange and white UFO's making us the fastest carrier on the planet!!!! :knockout::knockout:

Will I need an SDL for my UFO ? ( Space Driver License )
Will the aliens be using the UE to service the galaxies?, gosh I hope not.
Will we be represented by the IBT from space?
Is Jimmy Hoffa negotiating with the aliens yet?
I hope they don't use any illegal aliens to work at the space station dock for $14.- space dollars an hour.
I think Uni***st is already a space cowboy. :hide:Up Up and away!!!!!

GBA:USA: