Holland | Rumor or Fact, you be the judge.

abfempm you say you worked 14 years with alvan they were on a 10% give back for a long time if it wasn't for their give back you might not have gotten those 14 years The history of alvan and Holland goes back a long way. One grew the other remained stagnant I'm not attacking him only pointing out some history about Alvan and their years of voting for concesstions

Benny the way I read this that we already had it. Just now they don't have to keep 100 million of on hand everyday....

WTF.. are you guys this friggin clueless. Pay attention to whats going on with your livelihood for Christs sake!!!!!!!!:Flame-On: Bunch of friggin rookies! GOD!!!!!

new rumor

I heard they were going to start classes up again for long doubles in SB.I guess they are going to turn Y town with the east stuff and the guys from Y town are going to turn Camp Hill and Williamsport.Cut out the motel bills ,I think its a rumor ,that would make too much sence.

Main Office

Had our Birthday party today and had the VP of sales here. Heard some people talking about the closure of our main office in Holland. Anyone here anything about this?

They weren't talking about the closing of the Holland, MI terminal were they? In the past there were people saying the home office was being closed just because of them closing the terminal in Holland, MI. The home office is in a different physical location than the old terminal was in Holland, MI. Maybe they are closing it though?

Big rumor about supervisors taking a big pay cut
as in something like 20 percent. Thy had a meeting today and none were happy whenthey came out but would not talk. Supposedly there was an article on Reuters about it but it got pulled. Anyone else hearing anything?