Holland | Rumor or Fact, you be the judge.

Ok back to the rumors. JJ is there not a big meeting in AT next week? TM said Bill Z was making an appearance. GRIZZ

Grizz, whats happening in AT,are they coming down and threaten the member again, you know us Teamsters know how to handle this problem!

Thought here.

Have you people ever thought of buying Holland in a hostle takeover from YRC and have it an Employee owned company?

(Benny, sorry I just had to post this)

Thought here.

Have you people ever thought of buying Holland in a hostle takeover from YRC and have it an Employee owned company?

(Benny, sorry I just had to post this)

You can't. It is no longer a separate entity.
You would have to take over YRC and THEN parcel out Holland.
Or you have to make a bid for Holland that YRC can't afford to pass up.

I'm sure yrcw can sell off usf. It's just a division of yrcw. Just like ge sold off their plastics and silicone division. Dollar bill is in big trouble and has to do something or he's out. I'd be looking for alot of blood shed at all the companies. I've said it before and i'll say it again. You can't have 4 companies doing the same thing with 4 sets of overhead. 3 or 4 terminals in the same city won't work. Just think of the costs and that's what's killing the stock price. A shipper can call all 4 companies in newark and ship 1 pallet with each to harrisburgh and all four trucks will show up with a 1/4 of a body or less and then all meet at the same place in harrisburgh with a 1/4 body of freight. It doesn't make sense from a business standpoint and we all know it.

I'm sure yrcw can sell off usf. It's just a division of yrcw. Just like ge sold off their plastics and silicone division. Dollar bill is in big trouble and has to do something or he's out. I'd be looking for alot of blood shed at all the companies. I've said it before and i'll say it again. You can't have 4 companies doing the same thing with 4 sets of overhead. 3 or 4 terminals in the same city won't work. Just think of the costs and that's what's killing the stock price. A shipper can call all 4 companies in newark and ship 1 pallet with each to harrisburgh and all four trucks will show up with a 1/4 of a body or less and then all meet at the same place in harrisburgh with a 1/4 body of freight. It doesn't make sense from a business standpoint and we all know it.

But in this economy, the big question is who would BUY??

55,000 employees X $20.00 a week is 1.1 million ...at this rate it would take 12 and 1/2 years to be paid up... next problem? oh wait you wanted to know why yellow... oops, yrcw:toxic: isn't going to do it ,...ah.... they don't want too??

Is it possible yrcw is paying the notes early and selling the new shares to get the
"RIGHT" people paid before the bankruptcy???????????
Think about it when $Bill needs his new job "Someone" is going to take
care of him for making sure they got re-paid.

did any notice that only 6% of insiders(read this as corp exec) own yrc stock any more and institutions have most of it. any one know how much central states has?????????

Government Bailout

I heard that when McCain becomes President that the Federal Government is going to Bailout YRC with our tax money of coarse, and all thier debtors are going to forgive thier debts.:hysterical::1036316054: