Yellow | Rumor or Fact? You be the judge.

Vwaggs

TB Veteran
Credits
I'm stealing this from idea from Mod Benny Hill. I didn't see any copyright attachments, so I think I'm safe.

This new thread will be the only place where you can post your "Has anybody heard this one yet", questions and comments. I still reserve the right, to do what I have to do, when necessary. If its posted in another thread I reserve the right to move it here. We are gonna try this in response to PM's from the poll I took.

I got it from a night shift dock worker.who got it from a day shift dock worker, who got it from a city driver, who got it from a yard jockey ,who got it from a road driver, and ereryone knows they hear everything,and that is the truth.

I got it from a night shift dock worker.who got it from a day shift dock worker, who got it from a city driver, who got it from a yard jockey ,who got it from a road driver, and ereryone knows they hear everything,and that is the truth.

What, herpes???

pay for praise

All I know is; if Vwaggs , the best moderator in the www says it...

it's not rumor, it's a fact!

(there ya go, vwaggs, send cash!)

Coo

Anyone hear that a COO planned for June was moved up to May?

Heard it from a driver who heard it from a couple of other drivers who were on the hotel shuttle van....This is the perfect thread for stuff like this!

I heard the other day that all the workers walked off the dock at Kansas City. Now I know it isn't true, but I wonder where this comes from?

I heard the other day that all the workers walked off the dock at Kansas City. Now I know it isn't true, but I wonder where this comes from?

I worked with a steward who liked to start ridiculous rumors just to show how absurd people where by spreading them. It worked every time, and he would do this almost daily. He proved his point, but the morons never got it. Obviously, they still don't.

I heard YRC stock is up to 5.66 going the right direction. You guys need to work hard and pull together for the company. Stop all the negative bull.
UPS is the biggest piece ofshit to work for I have ever experienced.
Just cut another sleeper run out of Portland and put contract carriers in its place to turn Sacramento.

Cut all our sleeper runs the week of good Friday calling it a non-service day and putting all the runs on contract carriers and rail. Freight is still moving both directions but to save a dime they starve their own people and move it with outside carriers.

So no matter how bad you think YRCW is treating you believe me it could be worse. You could work for UPSF.

Take care of that one last good union company and contract. We will need you guys on our next contract.:smilie_132:

I heard YRC stock is up to 5.66 going the right direction. You guys need to work hard and pull together for the company. Stop all the negative bull.
UPS is the biggest piece ofshit to work for I have ever experienced.
Just cut another sleeper run out of Portland and put contract carriers in its place to turn Sacramento.

Cut all our sleeper runs the week of good Friday calling it a non-service day and putting all the runs on contract carriers and rail. Freight is still moving both directions but to save a dime they starve their own people and move it with outside carriers.

So no matter how bad you think YRCW is treating you believe me it could be worse. You could work for UPSF.

Take care of that one last good union company and contract. We will need you guys on our next contract.:smilie_132:

I've read two great posts, including this one, from UPSF brothers, today. I'll get skewered by the YRC haters here, but, damn, I wish they had you guys' attitudes and insight.:thumbsup:

rumor mill

I worked with a steward who liked to start ridiculous rumors just to show how absurd people where by spreading them. It worked every time, and he would do this almost daily. He proved his point, but the morons never got it. Obviously, they still don't.
Is he the guy with the motto "If ya don't hear a good rumor, start one!" ?

Is he the guy with the motto "If ya don't hear a good rumor, start one!" ?

As long as we're discussing stewards mottoes, my long time ago terrific steward at PIE had this one: "Don't pick the fly sh*t out of the pepper." I love that one and I've used it lots of times myself. :clap:

PS - I just realized that it would apply to lots of the posts on here lately!! :biglaugh: