Yellow | Rumor or Fact? You be the judge.

As long as we're discussing stewards mottoes, my long time ago terrific steward at PIE had this one: "Don't pick the fly sh*t out of the pepper." I love that one and I've used it lots of times myself. :clap:

PS - I just realized that it would apply to lots of the posts on here lately!! :biglaugh:

Wow! Here we all are pissing off the ranks again, all except dgfcby. He always was the smart one.:biglaugh: Oh yeah, and Wolf. But you know that is a touchy subject.

I'm stealing this from idea from Mod Benny Hill. I didn't see any copyright attachments, so I think I'm safe.

This new thread will be the only place where you can post your "Has anybody heard this one yet", questions and comments. I still reserve the right, to do what I have to do, when necessary. If its posted in another thread I reserve the right to move it here. We are gonna try this in response to PM's from the poll I took.

I hope it works as well here as it has over there.

what do the voices tell me?

I Hear
By
MRjlm66
I hear Holland will be absorbed by another COO.
I hear 4 hr casuals will be 45% of the work force in about six years.
And I hear there will be 10% line haul drivers and 45% Utility works. of a work force.. you don't want the numbers.
I hear people are annoyed by FEDEX always going for humor on there TV ads.
I hear next winter will be a mild one......I pray.
I hear Elvis is really dead.......NOW THATS B.S RIGHT THERE

yellow bennsalem to close along with others in june

i heard bennsalem and philly roadway will merge in june :TR10driving03:

.......I work in Bensalem,PA......haven't heard anything of the sort.......you work for who?.......Profile is not filled out ...makes one wonder????

There was talk of combining the Philadelphia Roadway operation into the Holland terminal some time back, then didn't hear anything else.
Logically, with the Holland terminal now vacant, and the new Trenton YRC terminal going on line soon, I suspect something is going to happen with either Bensalem, the Roadway terminal off Aramingo or the Holland terminal.
Can't be blind to the fact that something will happen, it's just a question of what it is going to be.

Well they tried that however the problem is there is a small bridge that you can't bring doubles across....they tried getting the city to fix it but they said no a while back....now whether that has or will change I am not sure.

Phila roadway to holland?

latest rumor to fly is philly and bensalem to merge IN the former holland terminal,rumored also there was a lot of doe spent in the holland terminal in upgrades before they closed....hmmmm

no more time criticals

heard last night no more time criticals we're only giving small discounts and promising better trainst times. cause we are losing our a$$ on time criticals. at roadway time criticals were 15% of freight and 50% of profits.:shock:

I had one the other day that was a day late, the customer told me when he called to ask where his freight was he was told that there was a storm in the Midwest, He asked the person from India, I mean customer service, "is it normal to ship freight from Wa. State through the Midwest back to Ca.?" the answer he got was, "I don't know". :biglaugh:

If this is true, its just another sign proving how bad their service really is. How is some poor smuck in India going to know anything about transit times. Let alone the customer understanding gibberish. How many times I wonder has a customer called cs and just hung up for getting tired of saying "what" over and over again(I don't blame the people in India, but that dork in Overland Park). This thing is collapsing faster then I even thought it would!

True story, what's even funnier is that delivery was right next door to the terminal, now times this goof by 100's or 1,000's a day and see what happens.

heard last night no more time criticals we're only giving small discounts and promising better trainst times. cause we are losing our a$$ on time criticals. at roadway time criticals were 15% of freight and 50% of profits.:shock:
:thread:
Good lord talk about starting a vicious rumor !! Why would you start such a blatant rumor ? Now suppose a customer comes on here and reads this and we lose business would that make you happy ? Suppose a salesman for a competitor reads this and tells there boss about what they have read from good source ? Why and I do mean WHY would you post anything like this without PROOF ? :sign0024: :2affs5h: