Yellow | Rumor or Fact? You be the judge.

I'm more worried about who's the Cimpanzee, and ...WHO's gonna change the diapers? :eck15:

As you know we are all supposed to be Bro & Sis in the IBT,but i you never read nothing then you should read this:We took an oath,none like no other,all was good & will get better,they can ban my *** till the end of time,only time will tell the diff btwen us & the ****,let them say what they want,they want better,we want for them,they wish only the worst on us,when we wish only the best for them,so i just wanted to go on the record as a 20+yrs driving,without an enemy i know of,we are made to survive,but so is the **** and for less,who take's from you & your families,so basically Don't let a **** ruin your life and we R all TEAMSTER'S!Don't lose your cool!What they thought was a dead buisness,also a sleepin dawg,well,they should have left it sleepin,think about it ALL!Don't fear & dont fight,in the end itt'lll be alright [email protected].......
I heard a rumor that Bcoolonurstool passed a drug screen! I'm not sure I believe it though!:wacko::wacko:

alledged revote for 705? (and maybe 710?)

a driver told me today at 309, yrc wants another vote and this time the drivers can keep their 5%, they will be voting on the pension stuff only. This was right as I was leaving work today so I didnt have time to confirm it all, but I did see the union rep from 705 and the one from 710, (and no, the 710 one still lacks the breath mint he so badly needs) He told me they laid off 15 drivers last weekend and will be laying off 10 more this weekend. Hold on to your hats, its gettn ugly again...

.]Customers returning, YRC chief says | Dollars & Sense
YRC Customers Returning. Submitted by Anonymous on January 8, 2010 - 11:27am. they why is YRC continuing to lay off 705 drivers in Chicago Heights and ..[

the mother of all nasty rumors

705 will vote, unknown whether 710 will vote again... the union ba for 705 was there friday and he sounded like the company, telling the drivers that they put up a good fight and held out longer than other unions in the nations, and it was time to vote yes otherwise it was over... sounded like the same ol song and dance.. "vote yes or we will close the company" blah blah blah. it just sounded like the company and the 705 union were in bed together now....

At terminal 124/Formally 195 we are hearing strong rumors that 165 Atlantic City/Millville,N.J. wiill be closed and brought into our barn It only a 20 door terminal. That terminal revolves around only 3 to 5 key accounts and those accounts could be serviced fromk our service area. Management states before that is done a COO has to occur,with other terminals that may or may not close. 165 has men 3 on LOL,and 10 active. They would dovetail into our barn list. Different Local 676 would all become 107 members. The date we are hearing on a COO is around 3/1/10,but who knows?????

We are hearing rumurs that Brooklyn and one terminal in northern n.j. might be closing. I guess we will wait and see.

Another day to add to our calenders 3/15

Here is a post from yahoo finacials from some guy in Hawaii

3/15/2010

Without financing for outstanding bonds by mid March YRCW will collapse. Chapter 11 bankruptcy will take place about a week before the debt is due, the reason for this is to protect (ironic as it is) senior managements severance payments that are not considered wages or salary. They are on the edge now and without a large amount of cash thrown their way its all the way to the bottom.

I forgot to copy the date from his post

Here is a post from yahoo finacials from some guy in Hawaii

3/15/2010

Without financing for outstanding bonds by mid March YRCW will collapse. Chapter 11 bankruptcy will take place about a week before the debt is due, the reason for this is to protect (ironic as it is) senior managements severance payments that are not considered wages or salary. They are on the edge now and without a large amount of cash thrown their way its all the way to the bottom.

I forgot to copy the date from his post

I was reading several articles about YRC financial comings . It is claimed that YRC will receive $85 million in tax refund which YRC will receive before these outstanding bonds come due.

I was reading several articles about YRC financial comings . It is claimed that YRC will receive $85 million in tax refund which YRC will receive before these outstanding bonds come due.

According to Zollars and the crew from the conference call, They are working on ways to borrow the money to pay that...... Said the tax refund will go to the day to day operations........ He's some of the talk from the transcript........

Jack Waldo -- Stephens, Inc

Yes. And then last question on the USF, the remaining USF notes due I guess in April, how do you plan to pay that? Can you pay it with cash or do you have to find an alternative source of funding to pay those?

Bill Zollars

As we said in our remarks and in the press release, we’re in active discussions with investors on that subject right now and that’s all we’re going to be able to say.

But can you pay it with cash on hand?

Sheila Taylor

No, we will not use our cash on hand.

Okay, so, it’s contingent on finding an alternative source?

Sheila Taylor

Correct.

Bill Zollars

Correct.

Okay. Thank you guys very much for your time.

Bill Zollars

That concludes our remarks and we appreciate you being with us this morning and we’ll see you at the end of the next quarter

YRC Worldwide Inc. Q4 2009 Earnings Call Transcript -- Seeking Alpha

According to Zollars and the crew from the conference call, They are working on ways to borrow the money to pay that...... Said the tax refund will go to the day to day operations........ He's some of the talk from the transcript........

Yes. And then last question on the USF, the remaining USF notes due I guess in April, how do you plan to pay that? Can you pay it with cash or do you have to find an alternative source of funding to pay those?

Bill Zollars

As we said in our remarks and in the press release, we’re in active discussions with investors on that subject right now and that’s all we’re going to be able to say.

But can you pay it with cash on hand?

Sheila Taylor

No, we will not use our cash on hand.

Okay, so, it’s contingent on finding an alternative source?

Sheila Taylor

Correct.

Bill Zollars

Correct.

Okay. Thank you guys very much for your time.

Bill Zollars

That concludes our remarks and we appreciate you being with us this morning and we’ll see you at the end of the next quarter

YRC Worldwide Inc. Q4 2009 Earnings Call Transcript -- Seeking Alpha

It seems that YRCW is operating like the federal gov`t. Just keep on borrowing what ever you need or want until you hit bottom. I don`t see how YRCW can ever repay the debt they already have. Sooner or later these investors are going to say "we`ve had enough". Don`t know how long it will last,but each week of work means another paycheck. I guess that`s the only way to look at it.