Yellow | Rumor or Fact? You be the judge.

Here is a post from yahoo finacials from some guy in Hawaii

3/15/2010

Without financing for outstanding bonds by mid March YRCW will collapse. Chapter 11 bankruptcy will take place about a week before the debt is due, the reason for this is to protect (ironic as it is) senior managements severance payments that are not considered wages or salary. They are on the edge now and without a large amount of cash thrown their way its all the way to the bottom.

I forgot to copy the date from his post

IDK why they moved this to "rumors." It is true that there is a large bond payment due on 3/15. It is also true that the tax refund, operating cash, and revolver reserve cannot be used to pay the bonds.

I moved it here because the member started the thread with this Here is a post from yahoo finacials from some guy in Hawaii now is that a fact or a rumor? Some guy from Hawaii !

3/15/2010

Without financing for outstanding bonds by mid March YRCW will collapse. Chapter 11 bankruptcy will take place about a week before the debt is due, the reason for this is to protect (ironic as it is) senior managements severance payments that are not considered wages or salary. They are on the edge now and without a large amount of cash thrown their way its all the way to the bottom.

IDK why they moved this to "rumors." It is true that there is a large bond payment due on 3/15. It is also true that the tax refund, operating cash, and revolver reserve cannot be used to pay the bonds.

does this help?

Bond payment due 3/15=confirmed. Tax refund, operating cash, and revolver reserve cannot be used to pay the bonds=confirmed. Chapter 11 bankruptcy taking place=non confirmed. Now do you know why it is in the rumor thread?

baseless rumor

3/15/2010

This is rumor and baseless. The easiest fix one can think of to keep from paying severance is ... the board would not vote to sever anyone before 3/15. In this way YRCW would avoid any unnecessary payment(s). If YRCW defaults on the bond payment, on 3/15 they still won't have to be worried about severance payments ... as the lenders would be the first ones to get paid, not the crooked senior management. If YRCW is, in fact worried about filing bankruptcy because they may be cutting someone lose and want to make sure they get paid, the banks would still get theirs first. IMO the post from the man in Hawaii is baseless.

I copied and pasted the quote right from yahoo financials, he said he was from Hawaii, I will remember next time to start the thread as guess what I heard cause I'm all tuckered out wondering where my thread went to, at least it wasn't like one of my coworkers forkleft stories.

I copied and pasted the quote right from yahoo financials, he said he was from Hawaii, I will remember next time to start the thread as guess what I heard cause I'm all tuckered out wondering where my thread went to, at least it wasn't like one of my coworkers forkleft stories.
You'd be better off to post a link than to copy/paste text.

The problem is that reading it on yahoo finacials is the equivalent of reading it on a truckstop bathroom stall.
Not much good info there just mostly trolls trying to stir stuff up.

Heard that bill was filming undercover bozz and went to Chicago for the first segment. I understand that word got out and all the former roadway guys caused multiple injuries to yellow people while racing on the dock to pull bill's carhartts down to kiss his @$$!!!:biglaugh:

Heard that bill was filming undercover bozz and went to Chicago for the first segment. I understand that word got out and all the former roadway guys caused multiple injuries to yellow people while racing on the dock to pull bill's carhartts down to kiss his @$$!!!:biglaugh:
Why would he go to Chicago? Nobody goes to Chicago unless it's unavoidable.

Merge with Holland????

Has anybody heard and FACTS that YRC will merge with Holland? Or is this just another dumb rumor? :icon_dance:

Has anybody heard and FACTS that YRC will merge with Holland? Or is this just another dumb rumor? :icon_dance:
IMO--YRC would have a better chance merging with New Penn, before they would ever decide to merge with Holland. Besides, Holland has a different shade of orange to their trucks and trailers. Some drivers from YRC would be in a state of confusion on deciding which shade of orange to back under the trailer. Well all except for the former ****** drivers of YRC, anyway.

Plus, I don't think YRC would want to spend the money instructing Holland/New Penn drivers on how to couple/uncouple a jiff-lock tractor; however, it would be a good place to relocate those jiff-lock tractors. YRC did say they are restructoring the company.

I know Holland/New Penn drivers are hard workers. I am sure both companies wouldn't mind taking on a new challange, of learning on how to operate old equipment to their new operation. Nothing like adding some extra competion to their jobs, with the help of the jiff-lock tractors. I would volunteer my skills, being the kind, loving, honest, trust worthy, sexy, strong, and good looking Italain that never lied in my life, Union Brother that I am. To show my fellow Union Brothers/Sisters the Safety Orientation of couple/uncouple the jiff-lock equipment. Holland/New Penn drivers must keep in mind--not to worry about the equipment so much--just take care of their customers. :biglaugh:

Holland is a subsidary of YRC. For example, Phillip Morris owns the company Kraft. When buying cheese slices, does it say Phillip Morris cheese, or does it say Kraft cheese?

Holland is a subsidary of YRC. For example, Phillip Morris owns the company Kraft. When buying cheese slices, does it say Phillip Morris cheese, or does it say Kraft cheese?

One more correction..... Philip Morris used to own Kraft Foods..............Or should I say did own them, but not no more...