Yellow | Rumor or Fact? You be the judge.

Thanks for the corrections, gentlemen. It only took me 15 seconds to type that. I am working on the accuracy with speed. It will take some time. Who owns Kraft Foods now?

Another rumor that ItalianJPS L.L.C. has formed and is looking into third party logistics of all dock,yard and road operations with a major freight carrier

Is it true someone ran against the Steward in Elizabeth? Heard it was a *** kicking 80% win. The guy who ran also lost in three other terms in the the past too.

Sweet Deal, Sweeeet!

Has anyone else read the article about Southern locals will be contributing 1.7 MILLION dollars to what looks like a special pension fund to cover only union officials! Of course you all know who will be paying for that! So y'all just shut your damn mouthes and don't complain, You just take 30% of what you were promised and pay to make sure the fat a$$e$ a$$e$ get even fatter at your own families expense! What a freakin joke!

yellow's baltimore terminal

i read an article about old dominion which stated they moved into a 90 something door terminal in Baltimore recently. does anybody know if it is the old yellow terminal?

rumor or fact?

I hate to ask but there is a rumor going around Detroit that YRCW is shutting down the Yellow-Roadway portion of the Company on June 14th. That this is what the banks are requesting YRCW do. Anyone hear anything?

Re: rumor or fact?

[quote author=usfwife link=topic=79260.msg821917#msg821917 date=1271367828]
I hate to ask but there is a rumor going around Detroit that YRCW is shutting down the Yellow-Roadway portion of the Company on June 14th. That this is what the banks are requesting YRCW do. Anyone hear anything?
[/quote]

So they are going to shut down on a Monday ? Good lord where did you come up with this one ? And how can anyone on this board think that this is real . So USFWIFE tell us your source !! Do you work for YRCW ? IS this something your where told third or fourth hand ? And where did this INFO come from ? Way to come on our board and start a viscous rumor . June 14 my @ss !!!!!!

they have been closing for the past 2-1/2 years..
whatever.png

but the Yellow-Roadway logos will be on the trucks till the end of time​

[quote author=R-14Driver link=topic=79260.msg821932#msg821932 date=1271374345]
[quote author=usfwife link=topic=79260.msg821917#msg821917 date=1271367828]
[/quote]

So they are going to shut down on a Monday ? Good lord where did you come up with this one ? And how can anyone on this board think that this is real . So USFWIFE tell us your source !! Do you work for YRCW ? IS this something your where told third or fourth hand ? And where did this INFO come from ? Way to come on our board and start a viscous rumor . June 14 my @ss !!!!!!
[/quote]

Oh come!!!! :duel: We have all heard of the demise of companies. Why now are you mad at her???? :poke: I would agree this should have been posted in the rumor thread, but this isn't new news. I am certain that this is not true either... :nono: just move it to the rumor thread.... Be happy not sad!!!! :kicking:

I don't wish ill on anyone. We are all in the same boat with this company. I was simply asking if anyone had heard this RUMOR. I am just as tired of the so called 'deadlines' as anyone else. Life for us all is lived on a tightrope for the past few years. I did not see where the rumor thread was moved to. Haven't been on T.B. for a while. Maybe that was a good thing. Sorry.

[quote author=JPS link=topic=57335.msg821949#msg821949 date=1271378277]
Could also work the other way too.
[/quote]

What???...Be sad not happy!!!!
:nono:

Believe it or not I have heard this rumor too. Close yrc and expand the regionals. Haven't heard any dates til now though. And I'm not buyin it!

Re: yellow's baltimore terminal

[quote author=deadhead link=topic=57335.msg816755#msg816755 date=1269640992]
i read an article about old dominion which stated they moved into a 90 something door terminal in Baltimore recently. does anybody know if it is the old yellow terminal?
[/quote]

You got it........ Yellow's terminal on Hawkins Point Rd. By the Coast Guard Yard, Curtis Bay MD. I was told they repaved the yard and did some work to the place.........