Yellow | Rumor or Fact you be the judge !

have you seen to the yrcw/yrc home page lately? they state right on there, that yrc is good at reaginal freight ...but to use holland because they are (best of class).why is new penn useing wilson freight and southwest fr. instead of yrc? look at yrc disenated area ..texas up to north dakota then interstate 10 to florida and the state of florida. YRCW wants the shipper to use holland and not yrc.YRCW is setting up yrc to either sell or spin them off ....just like CF and we know what happen there.thats why they trIed to GIVE yrc to abf.

Wow, this is a nice network for the restructuring process.

YRC Worldwide Scales Out Supply Chain Operations with Isilon | Isilon Systems

The company even receives an award.

Material Handling Wholesaler

I wonder what the award was for?

http://www.dtic.mil/ndia/2010biometrics/agenda.pdf

Hmm, imagine that? Now where have I seen this new technology before? Oh, I know where.

Employment Opportunities - Company - L-1 Identity Solutions

YouTube - L-1 3D Face Reader Solutions Video - Condensed Version

The CSA 2010, 7 Step Program.

https://portalapp.compliancesafetysystems.com/cds/

Relax everyone, the company has Step #4 covered from the link above, with this link below.

http://www.pbghpa.com/members/pdf/HRABioScreenGroupPurch.pdf

Not to worry, I'm sure there will be some of those male body-building medical staff members on site, for that special doctor's appointment, just in case. The technology will be used for this too.

GovernmentIDNews | Transportation worker ID moving ahead

I guess there's no need to keep the restructuring plan a big secret, anymore. :2437:

Here we go again! :popcorn:
Now wait a minute, wolf. The company could take this next step, too.

Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (Arizona School of Real Estate & Business)

One company has pushed it even further.

Company to workers: ‘Lose weight or your job’ | CFODailyNews.com | No-nonsense Finance news and insights to grow your bottom line

Ahh, can you imagine if this company went to those extremes on their employees? :hide:

http://www.isilon.com/sites/default/files/tracked_assets/Isi-B-Platform-Overview.pdf

YouTube - Isilon and Intel, delivering high performance scalable storage

Isilon and Intel, hmm imagine that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fedex makes offer for yrc !

Yesterday Fedex made offer to buy YRC and so far there is no word on a responce from YRC !!! I was sent an E-mail as to this was wondering if there is any fality to this ? Would this be good or bad after all fedex is non union period so cant say if this is good or bad for yrc !

Buy it, file bankruptcy, shut it down, pickup market share. 130 mil. offer would be a 50% premium. Be hard for the board to turn that down. That would be a pretty cheap price to remove capacity.

Yesterday Fedex made offer to buy YRC and so far there is no word on a responce from YRC !!! I was sent an E-mail as to this was wondering if there is any fality to this ? Would this be good or bad after all fedex is non union period so cant say if this is good or bad for yrc !

I looked up the e-mail and it was sent with citi bank logo so I dont know what is what but at least it is not doom and gloom as we all have had enough of at this point !

I looked up the e-mail and it was sent with citi bank logo so I dont know what is what but at least it is not doom and gloom as we all have had enough of at this point !

Take a closer look at the letterhead, I'll bet its DHL! Remember, they lent all the money to buy roadway and usf. Maybe the first e-mail was from UPS, they were going to buy them too. I guess its only right that fed-x gets a shot at it. Maybe they'll make Trucking Boards Jeff the new ceo! Then "I'll" buy tb and take it over!!!

The sad thing is thier are people on here gullible enough to believe this.I guess if the rumor took off it would be good for business maybe??Better than a customer i was speaking with other day who said she got an e-mail that yrc filed bankruptcy.I told her it wasn't true and i would bet it was a sales rep/driver from a competitor that started it.Those are just 1 of the hundreds of things that are killing yrc.

If YRC had low debt they would be an attractive buy for the right price.... I seriously doubt anyone would buy someone with that much debt or put them on the hook for the pension thingy when their arch rival UPS just paid 6 billion to get out of.

Crazy Talk men, Crazy talk.

Take a closer look at the letterhead, I'll bet its DHL! Remember, they lent all the money to buy roadway and usf. Maybe the first e-mail was from UPS, they were going to buy them too. I guess its only right that fed-x gets a shot at it. Maybe they'll make Trucking Boards Jeff the new ceo! Then "I'll" buy tb and take it over!!!
At least they will wearing some new technology on their uniforms, and I think I've educated them enough to what those devices do exactly. :hysterical:

The megatrend as a possible revolution in logistics - DHL Logistik

Now if anyone needs information about RFID, I would (MORE) than happy to help. :LMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
If YRC had low debt they would be an attractive buy for the right price.... I seriously doubt anyone would buy someone with that much debt or put them on the hook for the pension thingy when their arch rival UPS just paid 6 billion to get out of.

Crazy Talk men, Crazy talk.

I agree, WILL NEVER HAPPEN

I can see since there's no proof IE links , news reports ETC ETC this is a rumor so guess where it's being moved to ?

I did pull that brand new 48' fed-x trailer around the city for a week. Had a picture of it on my phone, should have kept it and had some fun on the fed side of the board and give credence to the Jess meister e-mail!