Yellow | Rumor or Fact you be the judge !

Using Biometrics for employee medical records. Now what company is on page 2, as a Biometric Health Care Member in this link?

http://www.pbghpa.com/members/pdf/HRABioScreenGroupPurch.pdf

Hmm, I wonder where all the employee medical information gets up/down-loaded too? Scorecard?

“Employees cannot manage what they don’t know." "Members showed that employers wanted a program through which they could offer employees biometric screening on a voluntary basis."

PBGH - Biometric Screening/Health Risk Appraisals

So, are there any volunteers for that special doctor's appointment? :biglaugh:
Here's an updated version. Yes, and the company is still on the list.

St. Louis Area Business Health Coalition

Here's one of their programs.

Physician Performance Measurement & Reporting Introduction

In definition.

http://www.srs.gov/general/EFCOG/05ProjectReferences/SRS/EVM/docs/PerfMeasGuide.pdf

Technology that is involved to retrieve the data/information.

http://www.cse.msu.edu/~cse891/Sect601/textbook/17.pdf

YouTube - MedApps Remote Health Monitoring System - CES 2010.m4v

Last edited by a moderator:
Stroud is back and i am swing for the fence

WHY are their "men" on here crying about wanting their jobs back. Please you the big SENIOR MAN retired live with it. I never heard such a thing you gave up all rights when you left, and LIKE IT. BOOOOO HOOOOO ME I want my old job back, I miss my forklift. Please go spend some time with your wife, maybe do something with the kids that might be yours. Let it go, the GLORY DAYS OF YRC ARE GONE.

You YES "men" all got what you voted for and deserve and you do not like the taste left in your mouths. Get use to it and say ahhhhhhhh, they have made a total joke out of the BIG BAD TEAMSTERS AND THE COMPANY. Remember I still have job openings on my adult film crew, as a set cleaner. Let me know if anyone is interested, it has a pension of sorts.

Jeff where are my PUKE FACES.

WHY are their "men" on here crying about wanting their jobs back. Please you the big SENIOR MAN retired live with it. I never heard such a thing you gave up all rights when you left, and LIKE IT. BOOOOO HOOOOO ME I want my old job back, I miss my forklift. Please go spend some time with your wife, maybe do something with the kids that might be yours. Let it go, the GLORY DAYS OF YRC ARE GONE.

You YES "men" all got what you voted for and deserve and you do not like the taste left in your mouths. Get use to it and say ahhhhhhhh, they have made a total joke out of the BIG BAD TEAMSTERS AND THE COMPANY. Remember I still have job openings on my adult film crew, as a set cleaner. Let me know if anyone is interested, it has a pension of sorts.

:9529: click the "more" link under the displayed smilies

I guess the Stroud 120 Hamburger Stand with the "special sauce" kind of fizzled out, could'nt keep up with the demand ? Good to see you back Stroud !!! Carnival season is just around the corner ,maybe some retirees could work on your lucrative port-o- potty business, you know, "we're always #2 and wiping up the rear " ! They will always take less and less in wages if you theaten to "dump" the business. Hope Truckstop Tammy is doing well, they came out with teflon blowout patches you know .

I guess the Stroud 120 Hamburger Stand with the "special sauce" kind of fizzled out, could'nt keep up with the demand ? Good to see you back Stroud !!! Carnival season is just around the corner ,maybe some retirees could work on your lucrative port-o- potty business, you know, "we're always #2 and wiping up the rear " ! They will always take less and less in wages if you theaten to "dump" the business. Hope Truckstop Tammy is doing well, they came out with teflon blowout patches you know .

He said Latex Tammy use to look good until she hit a carpet tack and went spshhhhhhhhhhh out the window.......Now she doesnt look so good with her eye patch......I dont care who you are this is funny........nuff said.......

Welcome back, who ever you are ?

Stroud 120 is a Teamster who will tell it like it is . Once you enter "The Church Of The Painful Truth " with him , you will understand that REVEREND STROUD holds back nothing, he will expose every weakness of his fellow members, he cannot steer them down the path and away from from only looking at their seniority and how many weeks vacation they have (or had ), and how much o/t they need to make up their loss, while fellow workers are sitting home, this includes shop stewards.... he is trying to warn all members of the dangers of always voting yes. He fears that the end is near ! Can i get a hallelujah my fellow Teamsters ?

Ahhhh, always nice to hear from a fellow hater again! Business must be good. The adult film making is a "hard" life but has many juicy rewards.
I think I have the perfect employee for you, his name is mr. lover! Hes had tons of experience cleaning basements and bet he'd be able to "handle" all jobs given to him large or small.
I believe you can contact him at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ]! You'll probably have to send more then one e-mail though. Heard he went on craigs list and accidently filled out the mans seeking mans instead of the mans seeking latex women and has been inundated with lots of messages!
PS: I hear the old 120 terminal will be holding a middle eastern style "day of rage" next month! Hope you and the ladies can make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh boy, those were the days my friend I thought they'd never end, the big three horsemen..turboj, stroud120..longblade. What a re-union. Together again but badly beaten and still in awe of Zollars.

:wtflol: where's the boxlover?
I might need backup​
emoticon-0130-devil.gif

you would be the one on your knees to $ bill . no need for any1 else to dirty then selfs down to that level

Good old Stroud!

He checks in now and then to give the doom and gloomers, who have no idea what they are talking about, some encouragement. Turboj, longblade, and the other sad sacks like a little pep talk between their bs posts. They keep predicting the company's end, but it never comes true. :hissyfit:

You just . . . don't . . . get it!

Later lovers!

Good old Stroud!

He checks in now and then to give the doom and gloomers, who have no idea what they are talking about, some encouragement. Turboj, longblade, and the other sad sacks like a little pep talk between their bs posts. They keep predicting the company's end, but it never comes true. :hissyfit:

Later lovers!
Ya and 2010 is gonna Rock. At least somebody is hitting 100% :hysterical:

Good to see that Wolf is still wasting his life on this site!

When is the bankruptcy going to happen? 2009? 2010?

Oh, wait! It's 2011, and we're still here! What do you know?

Oh, here comes Stroud or Turboj with another lame comment! Get ready to stroke their "egos" lover! SAD!

hmmmm we're he says ..... you better get back to scraping down that grill at mc donalds .
and yes i would like some frys with that

Good old Stroud!

Later lovers!

What's up LOVER, I fell a little "short" in my p*on career, went into directing instead. Me and TRUCK STOP TAMMY have begun to see other "people". I was wondering how life was still in mom's basement. I could use a good man like you on my p*on set, I could use you as a "STUNT DOUBLE":eck13: let me know.

I am truly amazed that your company is still open, it is amazing what the YES MEN will do, and give up just to get away from their old ladies. Maybe you were right, the company may not go under, because everytime they need something the YES MEN willl give it up.

Tell mom I said hello, and I will be over for that "cup of coffee" she promised me.

LATER LOVER :9529::9529:

THANKS JEFF YOU ARE ALLRIGHT IN MY BOOK