Yellow | Rumor or Fact you be the judge !

It would make more sense to use existing road boards from Chicago, Akron, Indy and Columbus to run the stuff anyway.

Chicago & Vicinity rumors...

Just wanted to hear some of the whoppers being spread out there... :TR10driving03:

This board isn't going back to a Chicago only postings like before ! I'm moving this to the rumor thread .

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Shop at 211 to speak of. 218 closing. Not enough room at 211 to handle both breaking and city freight. Toledo sits empty. Think about it. Writing on the wall.

No. Shop at 211 to speak of. 218 closing. Not enough room at 211 to handle both breaking and city freight. Toledo sits empty. Think about it. Writing on the wall.
I heard they painted the washroom walls black at 211 for some dumb reason. Now I hear they have management following drivers into the washroom. What's up with that?

I heard they were going to put 211 porta-potties in the parking lot at 211.Whats that all about?

Then, I guess because it was sent to you by someone that wanted to make sure it was recieved by you. DUH MOO!

THAT'S Miss DaMoo to you SIR! (smart arse) Guess WHY??????????? I received a Cert. Letter???????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang it!, I had a misspell, Annie corrected me without a warning letter. Now I want to guess to see if am right. You got recalled to YRC. and you have so many days to return. You really want to take a loa, but you are afraid of missing out on the fun, so you are coming back. Did I get it right? OH! yes I am a smart arse or what ever you want to call me. I can take it.

You Finally graduated and they sent you a letter to advise you that you are now "CERTIFIED ANGUS BEEF" ............ Sorta blows your cover as dairy cow. I knew those udders were fake.

You have been highly recommended to stand near the coffee pots in the lunch room in Overland Park in case somone wants milk with their coffee?