Yellow | Rumor or Fact you be the judge !

Good to see that Wolf is still wasting his life on this site!

When is the bankruptcy going to happen? 2009? 2010?

Oh, wait! It's 2011, and we're still here! What do you know?

Oh, here comes Stroud or Turboj with another lame comment! Get ready to stroke their "egos" lover! SAD!
Thats funny! You miss your prediction and everyone else is a loser. :6788:

good to see you're still alive stroud. maybe the lover could be a fluffer in your p*on bid-ness. (google it if you don't know what it is).

Yes weave I know what a fluffer is, I see MR LOVER as a stunt double, for all those "hard" to get shots. He seems to be a person that really gives his "all" for a cause. He is a guy that will go the extra inch,:poster_oops: I mean mile, when you really need him. Say what you want about MY PAL, MR LOVER, he sure came out of the closet, I mean basement fast when I put up a post. LATER LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRR:9529:

Went to the doctor and to my surprise

I was trying to get my girlfriend back, you all know her TRUCK STOP TAMMY. She said I was not the man I use to be, if you know what I mean. I went to the doctor to get "alitttle" male enhancement done, and to my surprise, I found out our benifits have been reduced and my co pay went up. WHAT IS UP WITH THIS, when did this happen, please do not say the YES MEN DID THIS TO ME, are you kidding me.

How am I gonna get her back, now my bennies have been reduced and I have to pay a higher co pay. WTF. Next they will tell me my pension is not being paid, oh wait it is not.

Let me know your thoughts on my problem. Is this happening to anyone else.:9529::9529:

I was trying to get my girlfriend back, you all know her TRUCK STOP TAMMY. She said I was not the man I use to be, if you know what I mean. I went to the doctor to get "alitttle" male enhancement done, and to my surprise, I found out our benifits have been reduced and my co pay went up. WHAT IS UP WITH THIS, when did this happen, please do not say the YES MEN DID THIS TO ME, are you kidding me.

How am I gonna get her back, now my bennies have been reduced and I have to pay a higher co pay. WTF. Next they will tell me my pension is not being paid, oh wait it is not.

Let me know your thoughts on my problem. Is this happening to anyone else.:9529::9529:
Well, try using QR Codes to retrieve information faster to any questions. Must have an I-Phone/Smart Phone. (QR) stands Quick Response. Questions will be answered much quicker than calling a union steward, or someone on a website. This is great technology for information purposes.

YouTube - TechTips | What are QR Codes anyway?

Like the man said, it will be everywhere on just about everything, soon. This is good for global marketing strageties.

YouTube - QR Code Marketing WEAR YOUR QR CODE!

Medical insurance companies/Wellness Programs are using them for advertisement and other uses.

Medica ad campaign shows attitude, other health insurers could follow

There are other uses for QR Codes. "Corporate administrators could use the NFC to verify employee ID's, eliminating the need for users to carry separate ID badges for access to corporate facilities."

BlackBerry Will Get Near Field Communications (NFC) Capabilities - Mobile Payments

Some people have even taken this technology to the next level.

QR Codes Appearing in Tattoos | Labeling News

Here's something for that stomach problem.

BBC NEWS | Science & Environment | 'Spider pill' used for scans

I hope that information helps.

:LMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see that Wolf is still wasting his life on this site!

When is the bankruptcy going to happen? 2009? 2010?

Oh, wait! It's 2011, and we're still here! What do you know?

Oh, here comes Stroud or Turboj with another lame comment! Get ready to stroke their "egos" lover! SAD!

Ohhhhhhhhh Mr. Lover!!!!! Why do you say such hurtful things! You know you have copies of every one of my posts that you read late at night in bed, over and over and over(easy to do when you don't have to get up in the morning)!
Did you get the basement all lined with lead for 12-21-12?
Did you ever get that job you were talking about, bringing in the grocery carts that the rich people leave outside? If not, theres a perfect job here for you on craigs list making wooden a##holes for hobby horses!:biglaugh:

Nope. Not to me; they told me I was no longer needed at the new merged company, so no, they haven't reduced my pay or benes....

profoundly-ugly-woman.jpg

stroud, I still care for you. I'll take you back...please come home, honey. It doesn't matter

Well, try using QR Codes to retrieve information faster to any questions. Must have an I-Phone/Smart Phone. (QR) stands Quick Response. Questions will be answered much quicker than calling a union steward, or someone on a website. This is great technology for information purposes.

YouTube - TechTips | What are QR Codes anyway?

Like the man said, it will be everywhere on just about everything, soon. This is good for global marketing strageties.

YouTube - QR Code Marketing WEAR YOUR QR CODE!

Medical insurance companies/Wellness Programs are using them for advertisement and other uses.

Medica ad campaign shows attitude, other health insurers could follow

There are other uses for QR Codes. "Corporate administrators could use the NFC to verify employee ID's, eliminating the need for users to carry separate ID badges for access to corporate facilities."

BlackBerry Will Get Near Field Communications (NFC) Capabilities - Mobile Payments

Some people have even taken this technology to the next level.

QR Codes Appearing in Tattoos | Labeling News

Here's something for that stomach problem.

BBC NEWS | Science & Environment | 'Spider pill' used for scans

I hope that information helps.

:LMAO:
See, even the company has their own QR Code.

www.Yrc.com

I wonder if this will be the new employee ID?

TRON LEGACY: Encom ID Badge Arrives, Leads To Employee Intranet!!

Wow, it can store data about a person, work ethic/history, and other information. So all anyone has to do is scan someone's ID card with an I-Phone and they get all the details about a person. Awesome!!!

SecureIDNews | Jolly supports QR bar codes in all products

Another option for a new employee ID.

YouTube - Scanning QR Code Tattoos with Video Mapping Interface

:biglaugh:

Maybe these links will provide information to everyone to what the idea is.

"Personal ID Crisis Card that contains their vital information embedded within a QR code."

New mHealth Crisis Management Technology Platform Launches at 2011 Asian Wireless Healthcare Summit | Mobile Marketing Watch

Revolutionary M-Health Technology

Got to have a great system of technology in place, in order to collect and store an employee's medical data from those Biometric Screenings for the Wellness Program. I believe the rule is #4 in the link below.

https://portalapp.compliancesafetysystems.com/cds/

stroud 120 is a teamster who will tell it like it is . Once you enter "the church of the painful truth " with him , you will understand that reverend stroud holds back nothing, he will expose every weakness of his fellow members, he cannot steer them down the path and away from from only looking at their seniority and how many weeks vacation they have (or had ), and how much o/t they need to make up their loss, while fellow workers are sitting home, this includes shop stewards.... He is trying to warn all members of the dangers of always voting yes. He fears that the end is near ! Can i get a hallelujah my fellow teamsters ?

hhhaaaalllllleeeeeellllluuujjjjaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!