Yellow | Rumor or Fact you be the judge !

:chairshot:So that is where those Sterlings are going. I thought they just got tired of paying workers comp claims for back injuries.

On my vacation this is what I saw

Reimer pulling Rdwy and Yellow pups all throughout Minnesota!
YRc Glen More pulling Rdwy and Yellow pups across Wyoming,Nebraska,Nevada and Iowa.
Yellow/ Rdway sleeper teams at a ratio of 3 to 1 to non sleeper team company trucks in Calif, Nevada, Wyoming, Nebraska, Idaho and Colorado. Don"t tell me there is no work.......... I saw there was with my own eyes!

as far as the coo, Ive heard that a majority of the Coldwater and Cleveland terminals will feed into Toledo, as well as some of Detroit, with he Northern half going to Pontiac, as well as some of the Columbus operation heading to Toledo.. The story Ive heard is they want Toledo at maximum capacity due to to, to many many breakdowns between Chicago and the east coast, plus Toledo is paid for, as well as a major rail hub being built very close to the Toled hub..

as far as the coo, Ive heard that a majority of the Coldwater and Cleveland terminals will feed into Toledo, as well as some of Detroit, with he Northern half going to Pontiac, as well as some of the Columbus operation heading to Toledo.. The story Ive heard is they want Toledo at maximum capacity due to to, to many many breakdowns between Chicago and the east coast, plus Toledo is paid for, as well as a major rail hub being built very close to the Toled hub..
Does 309 figure anywhere in this potential COO ??

Has Anyone Heard Of Some Big announcement On Thursday 9/02/2010 ???

Here at 309 there is some rumor of a BIG announcement on this Thursday....has anyone heard this at any other barns??? And what is it??:shrug:

Gummy Bear, Dan A. Told me that a spotter told him that there will be an announcement. Considering the source, HUMMMM?

Labor Day 2010

It is that time of the year when we remember the CF brothers.

Rumors usually start flying about this time each year and why should this year be any different?

The only thing that doesn't change is the bonehead decisions that management personel make each and every day!

Now, our VP for our region says to hold the TC and Velocity freight if we don't have enough weight to warrant running it.

STUPID ! ! ! ! !:duh:

Anybody Heard of Any Merger Rumors Flowing Around at YRC?

Have any of you guys noticed any big people visiting at any of your places. Like checking things out. See how things are ran.

It is that time of the year when we remember the CF brothers.

Rumors usually start flying about this time each year and why should this year be any different?

The only thing that doesn't change is the bonehead decisions that management personel make each and every day!

Now, our VP for our region says to hold the TC and Velocity freight if we don't have enough weight to warrant running it.

STUPID ! ! ! ! !:duh:
Once again CF went out due to no workers comp insurance. No workers comp would insure them.

Once again CF went out due to no workers comp insurance. No workers comp would insure them.
So that means Gallagher and basset will always be there for yrc, even if not paid. If yrc can't pay their bills, that one would be one of those bills. Not saying it is happening, saying it is fully possible.

BUY OUT
anyone else hearing that today after the stock market closes there's going to be an announcement
of a buyout of YRC???? probably just another rumor or maybe wishful thinking.

Been hearing 8-7 for a work rule change meeting, can you say bendover again? This is suposedly happing at 309.

I've heard a lot about "meetings" between IBT Freight Division and YRC Labor people. Supposedly one set of meetings is about YRCW's return to pension contributions, and the other is about "competitiveness"! I assume by competitiveness they mean work rule changes, and possible contractual language changes that will save the company money, but put the screws to the rank and file again and again! I guess we'll find out soon enough about these "meetings"?!

So that means Gallagher and basset will always be there for yrc, even if not paid. If yrc can't pay their bills, that one would be one of those bills. Not saying it is happening, saying it is fully possible.
No one would insure CF

No one would insure CF

I founds this article CF BANKRUPTCY: A failure's long shadow

................A report by CNN/Money points out “the final straw” came for CF when one of the carrier's surety bondholders canceled coverage related to the company's self-insurance programs. That killed discussions with lenders and potential investors. With all hopes for resurrecting the camel's back thus broken, CF suspended operations on September 2 and filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy the next day.....................

I founds this article CF BANKRUPTCY: A failure's long shadow

................A report by CNN/Money points out “the final straw” came for CF when one of the carrier's surety bondholders canceled coverage related to the company's self-insurance programs. That killed discussions with lenders and potential investors. With all hopes for resurrecting the camel's back thus broken, CF suspended operations on September 2 and filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy the next day.....................
Thanx R-14....YRC is still self insured...

BUY OUT
anyone else hearing that today after the stock market closes there's going to be an announcement
of a buyout of YRC???? probably just another rumor or maybe wishful thinking.

It's 5:30 pm and NOTHING!!!!
Don't know what's going on but there is a reason the stock reversal has not happened yet.