Estes | rumor thread

I totally agree...
Yea, I don't know what they mean about bad drivers. Drivers with alot of tickets and no accidents are probably some of the best drivers out there vs those granny drivers that can't see a curb or just the distance of a loading dock with a spotless record.

Just please tell me Indy is next? Everyones favorite place NOT to go. Driver told me the other day he would rather go to Chicago yard than Indy. Wow.

Indy and ST louis are suppose to be grouped together as a package deal. Was at St louis the other day and there was a for sale or lease sign there on the corner..... Indy is probably not far off

It may have been indy that moved over the weekend. I thought I heard someone say Knoxville. Maybe all 3 terminals are. I didn't see any memo. I guess I will probably find out the hard way like I did with Nashville and Wilmington de. Lol

Priciate it Iceman. I'd bet that yard jockey will be doing cartwheels this morning with all the extra space.

Anyone hear of Marrietta combining with Atlanta. I've been hearing drivers talk about it. Marietta has some :shit:ty runs. I'm sure they would be thrilled with the idea. Atl, not so much