Estes | rumor thread

Here is a rumor for you. The p&d drivers from Southern Cali. who voted no for Teamster representation are on ******* watch. Evidently the E Street program is shredding their hours. Imagine that. TE out....

Here is a rumor for you. The p&d drivers from Southern Cali. who voted no for Teamster representation are on ******* watch. Evidently the E Street program is shredding their hours. Imagine that. TE out....
:biglaugh: I think it's more because they are p&d instead of getting hours cut.

might be doing the Conway thing soon

Well, we're half way there....Hub drivers,remember them...They need to consider reopening the JAM Hub to take some freight off of MEM..My meet driver tells me it's like a madhouse trying to get out of there at night...He hasn't been able to leave on time in 8 months...

From what I was told the time cards are for safety meetings and for newer guys who have a couple hrs left to work the dock at the end of the day. Not sure if it's accurate but this is the rumor thread.

I can see getting paid to nod off and ask stupid questions during safety meetings but working for my money has gone too far

Well, we're half way there....Hub drivers,remember them...They need to consider reopening the JAM Hub to take some freight off of MEM..My meet driver tells me it's like a madhouse trying to get out of there at night...He hasn't been able to leave on time in 8 months...

Are you out of 057?

anybody know why theres so many vitran trls in our yards seen them in toledo and indy someone said we bought them from the cause they couldnt afford them nice new 53'ers

lol. Rob makes a living just floating around like an eagle waiting on these other guys to screw up.