Rumor time

I also heard that last week but did not want to start anything, heard that from a couple of drivers from Cowan of all places. Go figure!?
Some of us have seen this show before....spoiler alert....doesn't end well....if you see people in yard inventorying equipment....head for the exit.

Has anyone asked if someone at arnold transportation if they know? Jeffries still has a share with them. Secondly im sure im not the only one that invested directly into nct so they cant just close their doors without paying out that money back

Has anyone asked if someone at arnold transportation if they know? Jeffries still has a share with them. Secondly im sure im not the only one that invested directly into nct so they cant just close their doors without paying out that money back
The way it works is, they strip company of all assets ...put the money in their pockets...then claim bankruptcy...everyone else gets nothing....Jefferies sold their investment in Arnold in 2004

Jeffries sold 80%. Employees have been directly investing straight through nct, not the same set up.
I have no idea what you're talking about..only investing you would be doing thru NCT is a 401k...which has nothing to do with Jefferies and who might now own NCT.

Google new century transportation going public. Itll take you to a page called truckers report. Once a public sharing goes through the company cant just be bought out because jeffries will be able to sell their shares but HAVE TO NOTIFY ALL SHAREHOLDERS. So any RUMOR of a sale is false because anybody can buy into the company and jeffries cant make final decisions so it would go to a board.

sorry crash you are misinformed, they applied but it did not go for IPO, aka initial public offering... if you check out their proposed stock ticker it wont show any activity because it did not go public....

you wont find it in any newspaper or see it being traded

as for a sale... just another fun rumor as usual

the proposed ticker was NCTX by the way in case you were looking for it

another rep quit from NY . J.F. he worked at ncty for 10 years. i heard there are no salesman left on long island. J.f. now works for another broker in ny....metro driver said he heard jf telling his customers ncty is going out of business. if you leave i understand but dont disparage the company...he also said another rep R V is leaving soon as well.

It was just a matter of time....heard some talk about Harry wanting to get back in the game....its been 2 years for him sitting on side lines getting daily reports about another of his creations being destroyed by YRC rejects.