Rumor time

It was just a matter of time....heard some talk about Harry wanting to get back in the game....its been 2 years for him sitting on side lines getting daily reports about another of his creations being destroyed by YRC rejects.
Harry back in the day use to have the magic touch, everything he touched turned to gold! I think those days are gone and he knows it!! Sit back and enjoy your money HM, all of our sweat and tears helped you get there....

NCT Administration

Warehouse Manager

WESTAMPTON TOWNSHIP, NJ 08060

01/29/14

that job has been up for months.....but please do keep stirring the pot...people love to see the garbage posts on here

NCT Administration

Warehouse Manager

WESTAMPTON TOWNSHIP, NJ 08060

01/29/14

that job has been up for months.....but please do keep stirring the pot...people love to see the garbage posts on here
Job open for months, employment at 7%. :confused:

yea sad reality when there are plenty of jobs for people,...but people dont want to work
Maybe people just don't want to work for NCT...the words out on the street..no raises in 7 years...unhappy work force....who wouldn't want to sign up for that? Amazing how clueless this management is...problem is always on the outside...never anything they are doing or not doing....like you said its been posted for 3 months and not filled...yeah nobody wants to work, thats it!

maybe people dont or it could be a number of things, qulified applicants etc.

im with jbusy on this one, people get cycled in and out but there are always those consistently NEGATIVE people, really make folks wana work when they see people posting crap about the company online

im with jbusy on this one, people get cycled in and out but there are always those consistently NEGATIVE people, really make folks wana work when they see people posting crap about the company online

99.9 percent of that crap how you put it is the truth pal and your right there posting with the rest of us!

Yea, that's it, we have a regular genius on board here.

not all sunshine and rainbows but between jockey and riteway you would think our customer base would see this stuff and not be happy, as the dope ABFer above doesnt need a genius to point that out

after all hes a moderator!

Mr Werble !!! if the customers should read this ? YES ! they wouldn't be happy knowing a company like NCT does not give a pay increase and charge a family 150 a week for medical and lets not forget no overtime .. The next time you are at a costumer tell them about not getting a pay increase in SEVEN YEARS !!! and they took back and never gave it back ... So please go back under your rock .. All this is true .. You need my forgiveness so start telling the true ... You really aren't that bright are you ? Happy employees bigger profits , And buy the way :fingure:

few people care about the opinion of the one idiot who cant spell on here

RITEWAY thats you if you can read this!

werble has a good point, maybe you should think about it, our customers see people going at it with each other on here not a good look

you wont get it so maybe ill put that in some colorful smiley face characters that you love so much!

LMAO

What's my opinion ??? I don't even work at that place ... Ask the sales force they had working at that place and showed the door , don't you think they have the word out ... Come on MAN !!! Can't you smell the flowers ...Yes werble has a good point , hide the truth is what you are saying ... that's just like someone who works in the office ... those characters remind me of people like you ... COLORFUL PHONY PEOPLE ... Tell werble not to bring my name up next time .. I was staying out ,, but noooo he has to bring my name up ...Tell him to say sorry Riteway ... and i will go way ...

It doesn't take much to get the management plants to show up... one mention about them not being able to hire a warehouse manager and their out in force...their old battle cry was we will lose customers because we might go union, which was non sense since most of our better customers are unionized...now its...customers will read things here and get upset....guess thats why we lost most of crayola account.....customers care about service and price...they're not wasting their time reading truckingboards

And if the union doesn't chase all of the customers away the negative posting in TB will. :hysterical: If this is company management NCT has bigger problems than a union campaign.

numb nuts. they pulled the filing. it wouldn't fly. cant sell stock in co not making profit. try reading a bathroom door jughead