Yellow | Rumor Time

wolleyworldd

TB Lurker
Credits
Hi,
Has anyone been hearing about talks between Yellow and Abf?
Seems to be around in different places of conversation.
wolleyworldd

All I've heard is the same old line that has been circulating for quite some time now. I've been hearing that they have been talks on and off for a few years now.

owlpuss said:
The same place they got the billions to buy roadway and usf from dhl

Owlpuss, this horse has been beaten to death. Yellow DID NOT borrow money from DHL. They borrowed momey from Duetshe Bank. DHL is owned by Deutsche Post World . Similiar names but 2 completely unrelated companies.

CFer said:
Owlpuss, this horse has been beaten to death. Yellow DID NOT borrow money from DHL. They borrowed momey from Duetshe Bank. DHL is owned by Deutsche Post World . Similiar names but 2 completely unrelated companies.

lol, you might have to send out a press release.

yo.....

not to muddy the waters here too much but, i was asking how abf could raise cash to by YRCW.............

abf would be worth a few bucks if they had about 5000 drivers under 35 otherwise, with the overlap there why bother?????

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

There is a solid basis to this rumor. The word around is that Yellow is looking to buy ABF.

Yellow has not had the bang for thier advertising buck with the NASCAR ads, so they are looking to purchase ABF to get their hands on the contracr for ABC's hit reality show

"Extreme Makeover- Home Edition"

Yellow feels that with a strong marketing campaign they can increase name recognition, thus being able to raise the capital needed for the main buy out target all along. DHL.

If you notice the DHL colors are yellow and red. Two important things to remember here.

1 - What company are we talking about Yellow - Hello...

2 - From watching pre school shows with my kids I have learned that if you mix Yellow and Red you get orange.

What color is the Yellow logo - BINGO - ORANGE

Need I say anymore.

Lets recap.

Yellow buys ABF to get on Home Edition.

Yellow goes on massive marketing campain.

Yellow buys DHL...

And then they buy Duetscte Bank.

Well I got a chuckle there. I don't think we could buy probably the biggest parcal company in the world. It would be the other way around, unless They would only sell us their american branch, a big loser in the monetary area.:duh:

Friend of the frog said:
There is a solid basis to this rumor. The word around is that Yellow is looking to buy ABF.

Yellow has not had the bang for thier advertising buck with the NASCAR ads, so they are looking to purchase ABF to get their hands on the contracr for ABC's hit reality show

"Extreme Makeover- Home Edition"

Yellow feels that with a strong marketing campaign they can increase name recognition, thus being able to raise the capital needed for the main buy out target all along. DHL.

If you notice the DHL colors are yellow and red. Two important things to remember here.

1 - What company are we talking about Yellow - Hello...

2 - From watching pre school shows with my kids I have learned that if you mix Yellow and Red you get orange.

What color is the Yellow logo - BINGO - ORANGE

Need I say anymore.

Lets recap.

Yellow buys DHL...

Just thinking about this makes my head hurt:duh:

The "only" thing that makes sense one way or the other is Dollar Bill would then control the NMFA agreement (by control I only mean he would have total negotiation control with the Union) Would be a showdown in Dodge City, who's gonna blink first.

Friend of the frog said:
Lets recap.

Yellow buys DHL...

What are we going to do tomorrow night?
The same thing we do every night, Pinky:

Try to take over the world!

Yellow is already controling the next contract IS ABF even a ltl freight company anymore I see them with flatbeds carring pods around maybey they are way ahead of us no claims no handling could this be the future way of shipping freight

owlpuss said:
Yellow is already controling the next contract IS ABF even a ltl freight company anymore I see them with flatbeds carring pods around maybey they are way ahead of us no claims no handling could this be the future way of shipping freight
yeah and now he stands to lose a lot more if he doesn't play his cards right.:duh: