New Penn | Rumor? YRC Logistics sold

The problem with the yahoo finance board is that there are about 6 people posting there, Who happen to be DAY TRADERS they make money by helping the stock go up and down.
Most of what they post is BS or wishful thinking. We know more than them every now and again a driver will post something, other than that don't listen to what they post and please don't buy or sell stock based on what you read there.

wow, big news.....yrc is actually selling its profitable componets?...its confusing though. to an investor i would think it makes yrc less attractive..whos' next?

The problem with the yahoo finance board is that there are about 6 people posting there, Who happen to be DAY TRADERS they make money by helping the stock go up and down.
Most of what they post is BS or wishful thinking. We know more than them every now and again a driver will post something, other than that don't listen to what they post and please don't buy or sell stock based on what you read there.

OK OK I stand corrected one of the six did know something this time :nutkick:

Guess it had some truth to it:biglaugh:did nothing for the stock :biglaugh:Let the fire sale begin :shift: YRCW Greatwide Logistics Services Acquires YRC Logistics' Dedicated Contract Carriage Business

Greatwide will acquire all of the customer contracts from Dedicated Contract Carriage, which include customers in the grocery, steel and auto industries, located in 29 operating locations throughout the country.

a junk sale really. Just the Dedicated Contract Carriage and the junk freight (grocery, steel and auto) was sold. YRC Logistics is still in the family

a junk sale really. Just the Dedicated Contract Carriage and the junk freight (grocery, steel and auto) was sold. YRC Logistics is still in the family

Exactly, just a part of YRC Logistics business was sold off, not YRC Logistics itself.

it's weird i will go into a pickup and on the bill of lading it will say yrc logistics...is that part of the third party crap all of us ltl guys are dealing with?..was that part sold ? or is it something different