XPO | Rumors ???? entire Terminal in Utah walks of Job ????

Con-F-Trucker

TB Veteran
Credits
Suspect heard rumor that entire terminal in Utah walked off Job due to Terminal Manger being fired over 1000 bills on the Table and truth to this incredible Rumor ????????????????? if so what sic code ??? and why was Terminal Manger fired ??

Suspect heard rumor that entire terminal in Utah walked off Job due to Terminal Manger being fired over 1000 bills on the Table and truth to this incredible Rumor ????????????????? if so what sic code ??? and why was Terminal Manger fired ??
Makes sense since they were asking people to transfer there for a couple of weeks

They will get it right out there. It takes time to learn the business. Cut them a break !
Hey if people don't like it they can leave. That's what make's a strong company. And it helps the one's that stay make more money. What great standard this company and people have.

I am absolutely positive that if some place in XPO is this messed up and needs drivers , dockworkers , and office staff , there are places were people are not getting enough work and would volunteer to go to Utah until they get caught up.

I am absolutely positive that if some place in XPO is this messed up and needs drivers , dockworkers , and office staff , there are places were people are not getting enough work and would volunteer to go to Utah until they get caught up.
Everyone is tight. Not many flex drivers getting less than 50 a week now. No hiring, just firing. No bodies to send out there.

Everyone is tight. Not many flex drivers getting less than 50 a week now. No hiring, just firing. No bodies to send out there.
I'm sure you are right.

Is there a difference between tight and slow? I figure there are places that are slow?

If there are no places with drivers to spare , and upper management has not replaced drivers that are lost due to retirement , termination , other employment , injuries , etc. , how long until you have more Salt Lake Cities?

I'm sure you are right.

Is there a difference between tight and slow? I figure there are places that are slow?

If there are no places with drivers to spare , and upper management has not replaced drivers that are lost due to retirement , termination , other employment , injuries , etc. , how long until you have more Salt Lake Cities?
Our barn was super busy last year and they wouldn't hire anyone. Then finally this year they got permission to hire and they hired to many. Now we are slow and they are giving out cc days like candy and lots of guys get less then 40 hours a week. This year is the least I've worked in 17 years in ltl