XPO | Rumors ???? entire Terminal in Utah walks of Job ????

I am absolutely positive that if some place in XPO is this messed up and needs drivers , dockworkers , and office staff , there are places were people are not getting enough work and would volunteer to go to Utah until they get caught up.
We've been sending them drivers and dockworkers both for 2 months now

Everyone is tight. Not many flex drivers getting less than 50 a week now. No hiring, just firing. No bodies to send out there.
We have been sending a driver to a terminal about 100 miles away for over a month. They work him all day then he bob tails back, 14hrs a day. We are missing pick ups at our place, so yeah, many places are short handed.

The same goes for drivers if they give notice and are going to the competition you are told that you can leave now.
In the past , this may have been true but it may be the TM's discretion now. Don't know for sure though. Drivers have left and given two weeks notice and recently and , going by the comments from the TM , it seems as though it was his choice to let the driver work his final days.

Also TM has said it's alright if dockworkers work directly for competitor and also for XPO Logistics.

In the past , this may have been true but it may be the TM's discretion. Don't know for sure though. Drivers have left and given two weeks notice and recently and , going by the comments from the TM , it seems as though it was his choice to let the driver work his final days.
From what I understand is that if the TM tells higher ups or HR they will release the driver asap

The same goes for drivers if they give notice and are going to the competition you are told that you can leave now.
They use to pull that ::shit:: over here.Till the union pointed out it's against the law for the to walk you out. Unless they paid you the 2 week notice.
But that's what happens whe people follow people like you. They don't get the educated and get taken for being Dumb asses.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The problem isn't any management. It's worker's like you . who don't do ::shit:: to better anything. It's alway the company is right and your wrong..

We have been sending a driver to a terminal about 100 miles away for over a month. They work him all day then he bob tails back, 14hrs a day. We are missing pick ups at our place, so yeah, many places are short handed.
Your not suppose to impact your barn if you send a flex on a walkabout. Your TM is an idiot.

They use to pull that :::shit::: over here.Till the union pointed out it's against the law for the to walk you out. Unless they paid you the 2 week notice.
But that's what happens whe people follow people like you. They don't get the educated and get taken for being Dumb asses.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The problem isn't any management. It's worker's like you . who don't do :::shit::: to better anything. It's alway the company is right and your wrong..
Well Skippy you might what to educate yourself first before you start with call people dumb asses. State laws vary from state to state and your state laws are different then were I'm at. As you can see azzhole I do not and have no need to know the screwed up state laws in Calif. just like your dumb ass don't know mine.
If your dumb ass took the time and read my post I said "From what I understand" more like meaning "what I heard" but your dumb ass took it as a company wide policy or practice.

Well Skippy you might what to educate yourself first before you start with call people dumb asses. State laws vary from state to state and your state laws are different then were I'm at. As you can see azzhole I do not and have no need to know the screwed up state laws in Calif. just like your dumb ass don't know mine.
If your dumb ass took the time and read my post I said "From what I understand" more like meaning "what I heard" but your dumb ass took it as a company wide policy or practice.[/QUOTE
If your dumb ass took the time and read my post I said "From what I understand" more like meaning "what I heard" but your dumb ass took it as a company wide policy or practice.
Did you read my post. I said the company pull that same ::shit:: over. So obviously they don't seem to care if state to state have different law's. As long as the worker is damn ass not to know his right's then they can pull what ever they want in what ever state they want.
That's why the worker's need someone who know state law's county law's and city law's. And i don't know of any worker's who keep up with the law's. So yeah I'll agree i am a dumb ass to a curtain point. But that's why i try to be smarter by asking questions. I don't just say . Yes boss your right boss what ever you say boss. I don't just kneel down and act like a mouse hiding in a corner.
I speak up to better thing's.

Did you read my post. I said the company pull that same :::shit::: over. So obviously they don't seem to care if state to state have different law's. As long as the worker is damn ass not to know his right's then they can pull what ever they want in what ever state they want.
That's why the worker's need someone who know state law's county law's and city law's. And i don't know of any worker's who keep up with the law's. So yeah I'll agree i am a dumb ass to a curtain point. But that's why i try to be smarter by asking questions. I don't just say . Yes boss your right boss what ever you say boss. I don't just kneel down and act like a mouse hiding in a corner.

Did you read my post. I said the company pull that same ::::shit:::: over. So obviously they don't seem to care if state to state have different law's. As long as the worker is damn ass not to know his right's then they can pull what ever they want in what ever state they want.
I have never given a 2week notice since I became a truck driver. The job I had before here I drove the truck to the yard and turn my stuff in, it was the greatest joy seeing the surprise on there faces and asking why. I gave one place 1 week notice and got screwed with I just left after 1 1/2 days. As a truck driver with the massive amount of driver shortages going on why would I give a company 2 weeks to f##k with me the new place don't care if you give two weeks. The only way this place would get a 2 week notice from me is if I was retiring and that's it. When and if I quit I would show up with all my stuff and at the end of my shift and turn it in the SCM, FOM, or FOS whoever was there at the time.

Yes I do know the labor laws in my state and do my best to keep up on them.

No I not a mouse hiding in the corner. I speak out not like all those yard whinnies and criers that talk all that ::shit:: in the yard but say nothing in the meetings.

In my state the company can release when you give a notice.

I have never given a 2week notice since I became a truck driver. The job I had before here I drove the truck to the yard and turn my stuff in, it was the greatest joy seeing the surprise on there faces and asking why. I gave one place 1 week notice and got screwed with I just left after 1 1/2 days. As a truck driver with the massive amount of driver shortages going on why would I give a company 2 weeks to f##k with me the new place don't care if you give two weeks. The only way this place would get a 2 week notice from me is if I was retiring and that's it. When and if I quit I would show up with all my stuff and at the end of my shift and turn it in the SCM, FOM, or FOS whoever was there at the time.

Yes I do know the labor laws in my state and do my best to keep up on them.

No I not a mouse hiding in the corner. I speak out not like all those yard whinnies and criers that talk all that :::shit::: in the yard but say nothing in the meetings.

In my state the company can release when you give a notice.
From what i understand, since con-way was made . anyone who gave 2 weeks notice was walked out that day i witnessed it more than a few time's. The last guy that was walked out the RG manager and shop manager told him. Get your ::shit:: out we don't need you. When i brought up the fact that by law they had to pay him for the 2 weeks. Management just said we don't know anything about that and they would look into it. 2 week's later i asked them if they found out about the law and all they said was yeah we already know the law and walked away. the guy never got paid.after that now people get to work their 2 week's. So for over 40 year's that got away with fcking people over.