Rumors help me out

truckchick1

TB Veteran
Credits
I heard today the the terminal manager in Auburn was packing boxes from his office, taking down pictures and clearing out. Is this true? Has anyone else heard this info?

What?

I heard today the the terminal manager in Auburn was packing boxes from his office, taking down pictures and clearing out. Is this true? Has anyone else heard this info?

This cannot be??? One of the "Best team members ever" I can't believe it and right before Christmas? That isn't a Christian thing to do? WOW!!! And no unemployment or insurance. The VPs have no heart. Say good bye to an a #1:butt kiss:

"Was demoted so the word is. Main Office laid off everyone with less than 18 years with company. Grievances buy ***** are coming into to the Union, I wonder what kind of service you will get if you are a **** complaining?

If you are an office **** take it to the VPs. You wanted to work for them let them solve your problem What part of "I should have never crossed the picket line dont you understand?"

Found on another board. The stupid idiots think we are going to cover their a$$ for telling us it's raining but they are pi$$ing down our backs. The only sad thing is now they can collect unemplyment.

"Was demoted so the word is. Main Office laid off everyone with less than 18 years with company. Grievances buy linecrossers are coming into to the Union, I wonder what kind of service you will get if you are a linecrosser complaining?

Can you even imagine this!! I know there are stupid people out there but this has got to be one of the stupidest moves I have heard. Cross a sanctioned union picketline and when crap runs downhill for them run to the union lmao. After they made it clear where they stand which was on the other side of the Teamster picketline and then come ask for help. WoW! I think even an uneducated person in society would see the stupidity in that one. I thought the videos of the so called drivers on youtube were entertaining and most of time acts of stupidity but this one tops even those.

If these are the girls who bailed on us the first week then let them cry in their beer. If they would have stood with us out in the cold we would really care about their future. Now they are on their own and I could't give a rats a$$ about where they are at and their problem with the company. Let them cry to the union that they would not support.

This news really makes my day. I think he has too much pride to take a demotion and will leave the Company. Next?

You pointed out that links were not authorized, but you where looking for one? huh? So how is ohfl doing in LA. As good as Portland or Auburn?

Reread, I did not point out that they were not authorized, simply asked if they were or not....... and you are the one that asked if I was trying to start something?