XPO | Rumors

kymule

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard today that 2 terminals in xcn region are closing from a pretty reliable source. Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything.

I heard today that 2 terminals in xcn region are closing from a pretty reliable source. Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything.
Did you hear it from the guy who said all the dispatchers and dock supervisors quit at a terminal, that he would not name and they all went to OD? Obviously I do not work at CW, or XPO, but hate to see people putting BS on your page like they know something, and don't. If they would just let this thing play out, everyone would be better off. Believe it when you see it in print in your hand at work or it shows up from corporate in your mailbox at your house. Until then.............Relax.

Did you hear it from the guy who said all the dispatchers and dock supervisors quit at a terminal, that he would not name and they all went to OD? Obviously I do not work at CW, or XPO, but hate to see people putting BS on your page like they know something, and don't. If they would just let this thing play out, everyone would be better off. Believe it when you see it in print in your hand at work or it shows up from corporate in your mailbox at your house. Until then.............Relax.
If you take all the BS off the site no one will come here anymore.....they will all be trolling on facebook!

I was just curious hand. When it comes to my livelihood I have a cause for concern. It's easy for you to say relax when you don't even work here.

I heard from a reliable source that the entire xcn region was closing. And that Jacobs sold Truckload to Swift and Con-way Freight to Estes and the trailer manufacturing off to some trailer manufacturer. All he wanted was Menlo. So he is having gold plating added to all the walls of those warehouses as they are his golden nugget.

Also, aliens live on the dark side of the moon. Donald Trump is actually a democrat. And I have slept with more women than Ron Jeremy.

In essence. I agree with the other posters. Things that sound ridiculous, probably are.

I heard from a reliable source that the entire xcn region was closing. And that Jacobs sold Truckload to Swift and Con-way Freight to Estes and the trailer manufacturing off to some trailer manufacturer. All he wanted was Menlo. So he is having gold plating added to all the walls of those warehouses as they are his golden nugget.

Also, aliens live on the dark side of the moon. Donald Trump is actually a democrat. And I have slept with more women than Ron Jeremy.

In essence. I agree with the other posters. Things that sound ridiculous, probably are.

Last edited:
You guys gotta stop. The wife thinks I'm crazy over here laughing so loud.
Don't feel so bad, my wife brought me a paper bag from the sixties and said here, this might help. Looks like this is the new TB look. Then she turned around and left the room and I heard her talking to Jimmy G about me.

I tried the bag-over-my-head deal , but I almost killed myself - it has to be paper not plastic. Oooops.
It takes much practice to drive with it on. Be careful!!!!
I thought you went to CRST. :idunno:
Wong and I do a few trips for them when we do not get enough hours at YRC and Holland. They pay us cash.
How many guys with paper bags over their head are there?
That guy back up in post #5 is a BRG wanna be.....