XPO | Rumors

Our manager said not to worry about motor moves. They know if your being productive or not. There will be days you have many moves and days not so many. Do a good job and let the motor moves fall where they may. We were not talking about reship.

Should have told the dock screws at NNC that... They loved to pound us on mm/hr...

Well I didUOTE="kymule, post: 991853, member: 6242"]I was just curious hand. When it comes to my livelihood I have a cause for concern. It's easy for you to say relax when you don't even work here.[/QUOTE]
Well I did, and I can say that it will turn out ok whatever happens. I landed on my feet and yes it isn't fun starting at the bottom again but it will make you a better person for it.I hope for the best for all my former co workers. As painful as it is, I think the new management has to make changes to get the company on the right track. The former management was driving it off a cliff.

[QUOTdoesn't="LTLIndentured, post: 1015583, member: 37468"]I'd bet in aaa since xpo just spent so much aquiring Conway[/QUOTE]
That doesn't seem likely for either one. It must be a rumor.