XPO | Rumors

When the coffe stops watch production drop like a rock. No coffee is like no diesel, the transportion industry cannot run without it. I would not believe everything you hear. I have heard that all non essential spending is being cut off until the end of the year. Coffee is ABSOLUTELY essential.
True, How absolutely true!!! How could I have possibly believed that they'd deprive us of all things...COFFEE
Those bastards!!! What terminal you out of V? I will bring a box of Twinkies over when the time comes....
Yeah sure Radman, when the time comes...bring me lots of 'Twinkies.' I'll get our guys to unwrap one for every year that I'll have under my belt when I'm finally done. Then i'll have them put them on a tray w/ birthday type candles stuck in them, lite 'em up, and gather a few of my choice friends around and sing 'Happy retirement to me'... then get my hand shake and ride off into the sunset.

Did you hear it from the guy who said all the dispatchers and dock supervisors quit at a terminal, that he would not name and they all went to OD? Obviously I do not work at CW, or XPO, but hate to see people putting BS on your page like they know something, and don't. If they would just let this thing play out, everyone would be better off. Believe it when you see it in print in your hand at work or it shows up from corporate in your mailbox at your house. Until then.............Relax.

I Work For Conway and we cant put names on here but they were from the Nch barn trust me anyone whom works in nch can back me up and I do not get on here everyday like some of you I do have a life !! thank you !!

I Work For Conway and we cant put names on here but they were from the Nch barn trust me anyone whom works in nch can back me up and I do not get on here everyday like some of you I do have a life !! thank you !!
Never asked for names. All I asked was what terminal that everyone quit at. So Nch is what? Charlotte, NC? That is all you had to put in the first place.

Score Cards - Anybody hear anything about the possibility of local service center score cards going away??? I can't recall where I just recently heard that they might be a thing of the past. Let's see... did I hear it from my TM last Thursday when he got back from St. Louis?...was this just wishful thinking on my part... or was I just dreaming this last night???

Score Cards - Anybody hear anything about the possibility of local service center score cards going away??? I can't recall where I just recently heard that they might be a thing of the past. Let's see... did I hear it from my TM last Thursday when he got back from St. Louis?...was this just wishful thinking on my part... or was I just dreaming this last night???
all i know is a month before the sale multiple barns here in the northeast came away with not just green bars but over 100% scores

all i know is a month before the sale multiple barns here in the northeast came away with not just green bars but over 100% scores

Wow!!! Sounds like the books ,(score cards), were cooked in order to have a shiny record for the new boss. I wonder if I went to my TM and asked him if he could cook the books on my 'personal company file' too so I could get a clean record for the new boss?

That's totally outrageous!!! Do they need to pinch every little penny possible that people are now deprived, not only of coffee... but now the good water to make it with???
Don't panic over the water supply.......there is always water available for coffee.

Just make your choice carefully.
:biglaugh:

bathroom.jpg

Well looks like Xpo is looking into a 7 day work week.

Look like this is the last year for VPP.

But hey we get 5 shirts and 5 pants now when we get new uniform.
DG1ZiUS.jpg

I can see them adding Saturday city ops. Not sure about Sunday. But they could easily operate L/H seven days.
well let's get this fear monster some legs shall we....1>does this mean we're going to an 80hr log now? 2>will our days off be during the week? 3>thats alot of extra hrs here, overtime will not work <too expensive> so i guess overtime won't start till 60hrs+no more after 8!!! 4>get your favorite pillow and linens ready for that sleeper unit

well let's get this fear monster some legs shall we....1>does this mean we're going to an 80hr log now? 2>will our days off be during the week? 3>thats alot of extra hrs here, overtime will not work <too expensive> so i guess overtime won't start till 60hrs+no more after 8!!! 4>get your favorite pillow and linens ready for that sleeper unit
I can see them adding Saturday city ops. Not sure about Sunday. But they could easily operate L/H seven days.
Once again the lack of communication is leading to speculation. It will be interesting to see what changes , if any , actually happen.

Last edited:
Well looks like Xpo is looking into a 7 day work week.

Look like this is the last year for VPP.

But hey we get 5 shirts and 5 pants now when we get new uniform.
DG1ZiUS.jpg
No wonder my buddy said his TM was excited after St.Louis meeting,told him he might wait a few extra years to retire. 7 days a week more money bigger bonus for him! (The terminal manager that is):6799::hilarious: