XPO | Rumors

Well looks like Xpo is looking into a 7 day work week.

Look like this is the last year for VPP.

But hey we get 5 shirts and 5 pants now when we get new uniform.
DG1ZiUS.jpg
[/QUOTE]
What gets me is the wording they use like on p&d and line hall operations. They say" no plan to change YET". Key word being YET. And on the transfer policy key words being No change at this time, this tell me a change is coming!

Veeuiyf.jpg

Once again the lack of communication is leading to speculation. It will be interesting to see what changes , if any , actually happen.

At this big barn have had a 7 day week for years. Just not the full operation 7 days. But there is always someone doing something.

City ops can have Tues-Sat bids. And L/H can do the same.

They won't do sleeper runs. Couldn't handle that kind of mass exodus. They will cover that stuff with the rest of the XPO fleet.

OT after 60 ? Maybe. Doubt it. Again. We have talked about this before. You can adjust compensation in such a way as to offer OT after 40 and remain competitive. Shift your schedules. Most of us don't have to worry about it. But the guys at the bottom might have some funkiness. Not that they will mind. It's better than being laid off. And they have been needing the work.

I don't think opening city ops country wide is a mind blowing proposition. Or running L/H an extra day. And then possibly using the flex to cover overages and move equipment on the 7th day.

This guy Jacobs is going to make this ::shit:: work the way he wants it to. No excuses. You're in or your out. So, if it's something he wants done, it will happen.

What else is on that document? It looks like it is posted under glass. I haven't seen anything like that around our place.

Well looks like Xpo is looking into a 7 day work week.

Look like this is the last year for VPP.

But hey we get 5 shirts and 5 pants now when we get new uniform.
DG1ZiUS.jpg

What else is on that document? It looks like it is posted under glass. I haven't seen anything like that around our place.

Well here is a little more info for you. Your service center manger really should share what they talked about in St Louis you are apart of this company too!
a5i0c8x.jpg

l/h drivers will pedal city too, keep driver pool constant and ot down. city will work 4 10 hr days one week and 3 12 hr days another.

XPO must be in the Amazon game somewhere..

top of the xpo.com page

"To contact XPO about your Amazon home delivery, please call (844) 285-5279."

when vitran was buying pjax i would stop by their terminal and every fri they would have donuts out. that stopped when we merged with them into the terminal. also they had better pay rate, insurance, ect. vitran adopted our cheaper ways across the board,they also dovetailed seniority as well and we had more employees when we were bought.

I tried the bag-over-my-head deal , but I almost killed myself - it has to be paper not plastic. Oooops.
I tried the bag trick, but I used glue on the inside of the bag to get a " tight seal" around my neck. Next thing I remembered I woke up and thought I was banned from the XPO site again. ( lol )

You guy's are gonna be fine, don't you worrry. Mr. Jacobs will take care of you just like he did with the XPO guys at the port. Maybe even without a lawsuit this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that the Memphis Region and the Atlanta Region now have the same Regional Manger. If ture I wonder will they combine the regions to make one big region?