Yellow | Rumors

Been real quiet lately thought for sure we'd be hearing about a big change of operations by now. Might be the calm before the storm, wouldnt be suprised if the abf deal resurfaced. Once the chiefs get they're minds set on something they dont let it go very easily

Rumors was a good album.
MI0001511716.jpg

Been real quiet lately thought for sure we'd be hearing about a big change of operations by now. Might be the calm before the storm, wouldnt be suprised if the abf deal resurfaced. Once the chiefs get they're minds set on something they dont let it go very easily
don't forget about the DHL rumors

Anytime I'm checking out in a store, and I see that the young ladies name is Rhiannon, I always have to ask if they are named after the song. Most of the time they are.
hope I am not stepping on toes here, but is that your pick up line?:busted:

is there any change of operations rumors out there in yrc land??
I heard that YRC is requesting an emergency change of ops, and wants to move the KC terminal to Springfield because most of the employees there may end up in jail for filing amended false tax returns on the 15 percent wage cut, and there will not be enough people left there to run the place ???

I heard that YRC is requesting an emergency change of ops, and wants to move the KC terminal to Springfield because most of the employees there may end up in jail for filing amended false tax returns on the 15 percent wage cut, and there will not be enough people left there to run the place ???
bring it on down!!

Since the US and Cuba kissed and made up, the word on the streets is the Cayman account is being moved to Havana according to the local crackhead . :greedy dollars:

The rumor has it the President wants to protect the middle class. :nutkick: You got to be kidding me, just give it all away. Yes the rumor also said his job rating went up.:duh: :hysterical:

Since the US and Cuba kissed and made up, the word on the streets is the Cayman account is being moved to Havana according to the local crackhead . :greedy dollars:
I heard Elwood just opened a Havana branch office!!!$$$$. The YRC main branch will remain in the Caymans with Bigtruk-USA as. Manager, and Wongway as head of customer service!!