RUMP: I know Nothing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Feb 28, 2016.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

When trump is caught lying, what does he do? He shouts, he filibusters. He tweets, calling his detractor names. He sends his pitbull attorney Michael Cohen to threaten ' you'll pay me lots to let go of your neck'. He sends Karina Pierson to interview on talk shows and filibuster until the time slot runs out. You can't get her to stop- can't talk over her.

They don't run on competing ideas. They simply bully their way thru...

Magoo likes this.
  2. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Yesterday I found the perfect photo Rump,s was on stage Christy standing next to him both had these big ole smiles they must have just insulted Marco Rubio who was on another podium. It was the two bullies in high school laughing at the victim.
    Then yesterday somewhere on here I posted a short clip someone took when Rump & Christy shared a stage I think in Tennessee somewhere right at the airport, the plane was the backdrop. They stepped back from the microphone Rumps was caught saying to Christy get off the stage get on the plane go home. One bully against the other, Christy must be real desperate to get a job otherwise there would have been a argument right there. Christy did terrible at the poles after spending so much time in New Hampshire, he's weak Rumps takes advantage of it.
    I have no sympathy for either one of them.
    Thats what people think they want?

pilot87 likes this.
  3. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Considering the history of the Klan and there close ties to the Dem party............
    Am I implying that only Dems are racist?
    One thing I have noticed is that the people that cry out the loudest against racism, are the biggest racists
    and the people that cry out the most for tolerance are the least tolerant.

If this disqualifies Trump, why was not Barry disqualified when the NBPP endorsed him?
    (more left winged hypocrisy)

4. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

If you want to go there my guess would be black lives matters brought them out.

5. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

The nazi lovers and The Don.hanging out..wtf....lol..give me a break...lol.
    The Rep Power is on full attack mode...."rumpus likes little rump"... lol
    By the news tonight there will be lots of sound bites..lol.

We need pics of the first Lady !

6. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Someday You'll Hate Amazon Too.

7. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

That was true about 150 years ago..... The Democratic and Republican party's of today are quite different from then....Even the KKK isn't the same today as it was then either.........but the point I was making (that you missed) was not so much about the "Party", but the everyday people in the party today.....
    Here is your quote "he is drawing from both sides Rep and the Klan (Dems)." You were talking about Trump drawing support from today's voters...not those from over a century ago...or even 50 years ago.......and you clarified what you meant about the Klan by adding (Dems) at the end........ So YES you were strongly implying that only Democrats are, or could be, racist..... instead of being honest and recognizing that racism exists in people of all races and all political affiliations....

I guess you only choose to "notice" what you wish to see if that is the "one thing" you noticed...... What you're saying then, those who marched in the 60's to bring equality and civil rights for Black Americans and spoke out courageously against the overt racism, were themselves the "Racists" and not those who actually were.......... What you are saying is those who took the lead, like Martin Luther King, were the racists....not those who actually were........
    The other thing that you either have failed to notice, either by choice or as a result of narrow "thinking", is the fact that if no one actually had the courage to speak out against Racism, or other intolerance, consider where we would be today..... We would still be the disgustingly open racist society we were just a few short decades ago..... No progress towards equal rights...

It's the ones who fail to speak out "loudly" against racism are the ones that perpetuate the cycle as opposed to changing it for the betterment of society....... Your above quoted statement is just an excuse people use to hide or justify their own feelings..... I recall your comment regarding going to a ball game on a Sunday afternoon........

Simply being a racist doesn't disqualify a candidate from running....David Duke is an example of that..... I never made the statement that Trump is a racist.... your fellow Republicans have made those charges.....along with some Democrats, as to be expected.... The "Voters" will decide if that disqualifies him.....

And to your point about the New Black Panther Party........ The NBPP is a Black political organization that was founded in Dallas Texas in 1989... It is NOT a successor to the "Blank Panther Party" .... as a matter of fact, members of the original Black Panther Party have stated that the NBPP party is illegitimate and have strongly stated that "there is no new Black Panther Party".....

So nice try (not really) at comparing the Racist David Dukes endorsement of Trump......and Trumps unwillingness to distance himself as the same as Obama being endorsed by the NBPP.......(Just more irrational hatred of Obama and liberals by the extreme Right)

One further point...... NO one "disqualified" Trump...... only the voters make that choice...just the same as the voters decided that the NBPP endorsement of Obama wasn't "disqualifying"......

8. pilot87

If he was...he didn't run fast enough.[​IMG]...he got arrested.....

Keepingon and Magoo like this.
  9. Magoo

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/...ss-his-feelings-about-The-Donald?detail=email

Many think Ohio farmer's 'No Trump' message stinks—and here's why they're right

[​IMG]

Without a doubt, Jerry Slankard of Strasburg, Ohio, is not a Donald Trump fan and he has decided to let the world know. Rather than going on Facebook or Twitter to get his status out there, Slankard used the manure of 15 of his cows and bulls to create a message on his land that says, “No Trump” — you know, so air travelers could see it as they fly by. Slankard said it took him four hours to haul enough manure to finish his Donald-is-full-of-sh*t-Trump message.

13WHAM.com talked with Slankard’s granddaughters who said:

"We're from Tuscarawas County, a very rural farm county, and that's the way we do things around here," said Ashley Slankard

"He made me happy. Pop's still got it," said Rachel Slankard.
    These are real Americans the salt of the Nation:usa::clapping:

pilot87 likes this.
  10. pilot87

[​IMG]

There ya go Woody....just like you asked for......lol

When Clinton gets "elected"....I'll post a Picture of Bill as the new first "Lady" for you.....:hilarious:

Magoo likes this.
  11. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

This guy has to much time available

Magoo and pilot87 like this.
  12. pilot87

He said...."he is drawing from both sides Rep and the Klan (Dems) ...."He" meaning Trump..... Trumps supporters of today probably don't know, or even care about the history of the KKK.... furthermore, I wasn't referring to the Democratic Party, especially of the past......I was referring to the individuals, the "voter" within the Party of today.....not 50 or a 150 years ago, as was Bubba74. To try and justify that racism is only the domain of Democrats is absurd...... If you care to be honest about it.. you both would recognize that racist people can be found in any Political Party and also n any race.........but no.....he, and you also, imply that only Democrats can be, or are, racists.....Notice he attached the (Dems) "qualifier" only after the Klan reference..... .....

Why can't you just say that "he (Trump) is drawing support from both sides "Rep and the Dems"......and leave out the racist implications.......?

13. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

14. pilot87

That's no :shhit: !.........well...in this case it was a LOT of :shhit:......

Keepingon and Magoo like this.
  15. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

From Duke to Farrakhan .......hit that bong Woodrow......
    Is Trump this good or are they paying these people to come out and endorse him.
    One extreme to the other.....Trumps gonna get em all.

16. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I posted the history of the kkk. I didn't mention trump or race. So spare the goody two shoes lecture,,, it's totally irrelevant to my post.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  17. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

There's another pic of Michel on here somewhere.

18. pilot87

YOU "lecturing me about irrelevant posts???..... Your are the King of quoting my posts with totally non-relevant replies......Need some recent examples?

What's so "Goody two shoes" about pointing out the fact that Racism isn't confined to just Democrats....and Racist people are in all Political parties...... Did that a strike nerve with you Jimmy?... You think that no one with your political views could be a racist?....

I like how lately every post I make that isn't in full agreement with your viewpoint, you comeback with the "lecture" word....."Lecture"... "Goody two shoes"...Sounds like what an insolent teen would say when they have no reply that's germane to the conversation....... I'll give you credit though....at least this time you didn't use the "I'm a Marxist" defense.......lol....

Now go back and reread my posts and respond with something germane....(which isn't the "History of the KKK" as your sole point....) Or trotting out the "I'm lecturing you" or the "goody two shoes" nonsense.........

19. pilot87

I'm sure there is......Shes been "popular" on here.......

20. Magoo

Rumps is making his victory speech on tv tonight. Chris Christie standing behind him.
    After what we seen It's sad to see Christy crawl to Rumps for some promised job.

pilot87 likes this.