TForce | Run cut or layoff

In New England, we have single line seniority. You go where your seniority takes you. No road board, city board crap. Its pretty straight forward and NO CONFUSION! Seniority prevails.
To a certain extent I would agree but I see that a lot of people who been with the company an X amount of years would say that but is it fair for someone to work in a certain classification and earn there position have someone from another job classification take it cause they can cause of seniority? I know at some places guys with one seniority line jump city/road every 6 months.Nah man but everyone is entitled to there own opinion

Seniority as in Company or classification? It's not at my terminal its at another terminal and the guy made three years top pay two weeks ago and now he's on layoff and the guy that came to the road with less classification but more company seniority bump him off his run cause they are claiming company seniority
Company seniority should rule for everything!! Make it easy and fair

No. If it's just a matter of a run being cut they should rebid the road classification with whoever doesn't hold a run going to the extra board, assuming you have one, or layoff if there is no spot for them. Again, I never worked for UPS Freight so your contract language could be different.
Our language is different, and it sXXks!!!!