Run gets cut again

Moneyman01

Proud to be a dad!
Credits
At least once a week my run gets cut and I sit at home. I don't make any money sitting at home. Monday night they sent me straight thru to Chicago. Then Tuesday they wanted to send me to Sioux Falls lol. But I told em I'm not extra board and I want to go home so they figured it out for me. I can't really afford to sit at home so I hope they figure something out. I actually like my job but I can't afford this. I sometimes wonder why I went back to freight. 2 union milk companies and 1 union chip company is hiring here right now. With full pensions. .....something to think about?

The beer company I work for is hiring, would you like to get on? You can pull a side loader and use a two wheeler! :Omg_I_gets_present_

You like your job now, you still gonna say the same thing in 6 months or a year when this keeps happening? Even if your boss addresses your concerns and fixes the problem now what happens in a couple years when he's gone and the new guy doesn't care?
The rules are easy to play by when they can make them up and change them as they go.
My personal opinion only, but after what we've been put through here over the past 5 months I'll never work in this business for a non-union company again. Ever.