Runaway truck captured on film! (may contain violence)

In today's world he'd have received a citation for unsafe equipment, been read the riot act, and in all liklihood a write up or warning from the company.

Ponch and John take out a street gang with no blood or bruises whatsoever.
If Danny Bonaduce had stayed with the Partridge Family he wouldn't have been on the streets getting into trouble.

[video=youtube_share;Ruh_0MRI_8Q]http://youtu.be/Ruh_0MRI_8Q[/video]

I must remind the trucking board forum members that the scene you just viewed was not real and was performed by professional actors and trained stunt men.

So Smoov you are attempting to say:don't try this at home,someone may get hurt.

Yup I agree every hollywood fight the hits that are delivered would really injure,or even kill,yet the ones getting hit,just jump right back for more?

and do you wanna know who that truck driver was...???

none other than Mr. Cary Loftin (a stunt driver) that WAS the driver in the cult classic....

Duel...with Dennis Weaver....

and Mr. Loftin, was also in the movie..."Patton" as the driver for General Omar Bradly (played by Carl Malden..)

another now long gone stunt driver and part time actor is Mr. Bill Hickman, who was the driver of the Dodge Charger in Bullit....

and also in the movie Patton....https://www.google.com/search?q=stu..._DdK_sQSy0IHIAg&ved=0CEMQsAQ&biw=1023&bih=635

Mr. Hickman played a detective in a movie, which right now, the name is not in my memory banks...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going through guest star list and saw Larry Storch was in a few episodes. I only knew him for F TROOP.

Also a young Michelle Pfeiffer.

Even Tina Louise from Gilligans Island. Markie Post from Night Court and the lovely and talented Heather Locklear.

another piece of the puzzle, wondered who he was that was drivng the ghost trk, now we know! this goes out to Pro 1 driver

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is Ponch? And why am I watching terribly acted clips? Hahaha
Stop watching immediately or you, too, could fall under his seductive spell!
Actually, I heard he turned this gig into a long career as a South American soap opera star.

Ponch-chips-20034310-795-1000.jpg

Who is Ponch? And why am I watching terribly acted clips? Hahaha

if you are to young to even know of the tv show...CHP (Chips), then you missed out on cornball tv at it's near worst. back in the day, the tv shows were so corney, you could butter your tv screen.

but then again, the violence and bloodshed were non-existent back then as well.

channels like Nick at nite, or TV land may have some of these old corny tv shows.

when ever i get to watch such shows, i smile, as it brings me back to earlier days of being young and not having any responsibilities.

of course, "Gronk the caveman and his clan" are not in syndication, just as well, as it was difficult back then to watch that show, as someone would have to scratch the dirt for each scene....

i'd fall asleep long before the second act.