FedEx Freight | Running Late

flyrod

TB Lurker
Credits
The whole NE region was told to report for normal bids 2 hours late tonight due to high volumes of freight that the docks are unable to process in a timely fashion.

No, it's not a good problem to have.
We need to deliver this freight on-time.
It's these railroads and pig trailers that are killing us.
CSX and the UP are WORTHLESS except for hauling coal and other low-value commodities.
They run these commercials on TV about taking trucks off the road...but what good is that when nothing is delivered on-time?
Whoever got the brainstorm to put all this freight on the rails needs to be FIRED ASAP.
Nothing but a bunch of BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ranting2:

No, it's not a good problem to have.
We need to deliver this freight on-time.
It's these railroads and pig trailers that are killing us.
CSX and the UP are WORTHLESS except for hauling coal and other low-value commodities.
They run these commercials on TV about taking trucks off the road...but what good is that when nothing is delivered on-time?
Whoever got the brainstorm to put all this freight on the rails needs to be FIRED ASAP.
Nothing but a bunch of BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ranting2:

I was refering to the high volumes of freight.

The whole NE region was told to report for normal bids 2 hours late tonight due to high volumes of freight that the docks are unable to process in a timely fashion.

My cincy meet driver called me and asked about if I knew anything about a 2 hour delay? I told him no I did not read it on TB.. :biglaugh: Really we where running on time like normal!! I guess I am on the east meets west run..he was on time also, hay its Friday..

gosh ...

I don't want to go back to that crap again .... 2 hour delay ... useless

We work the same freight .. just 2 hours later ... screwed up the hubs timing over here at freight ..pisses off the worker bees on a sat morning ...I'd bet the jackass that come up with that didn't stay 2 hours later.

hmmmm ..... eat up with the dumbass

sorry .... got carried away ..... :Flame-On:

Yes Iev been late returning back to my barn all week,my poor o truck runs 24hr an day now,I dont even shut it off and an P@D driver jobs in.Man! I seen alot of outside carriers lately at HSB.

CHR too. AND they canceled three memphis runs due to rock slide. Running teams from memphis to greenville. Why they don't run on to CHR is a wonder. Your talking another 106 miles. Or if our three guys run to ATA and across I don't think its about 15 more miles which is a total of 651. Didvide that by 11 and you get 59.