Ryan Braun’s 50-game suspension overturned

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
NEW YORK (AP)—NL MVP Ryan Braun said all along that his 50-game suspension for a positive drug test would be overturned. He was right.

Arbitrator Shyam Das threw out Braun’s ban on Thursday, making the Milwaukee Brewers outfielder the first Major League Baseball player to successfully challenge a drug-related penalty in a grievance.

“It is the first step in restoring my good name and reputation,” Braun said. “We were able to get through this because I am innocent and the truth is on our side.”.................

Ryan Braun's 50-game suspension overturned - MLB - Yahoo! Sports

What's so sad about this if you read the article YES he was found to have " elevated testosterone " or Human growth hormones but the found after he was tested they forgot for one day to ship it out . I guess someone didn't want there MVP to be suspended so they ruled the chain of custody wasn't followed right .

Its a joke, smoke n mirrors. Who owns the Brewers? How much money does he bring on for them?

Might makes right....

In 20 years, these guys will be suing the league because they didn't know that "juicing" would hurt their bodies. Sound familiar?