Ryan dumps Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JIM BOB, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Then maybe try following sports a little more. You'll never get everything you want.

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

You seem to think that you are taking the moral high road by sticking to your principles, I disagree. Sitting back, down talking the better of two bad candidates is not taking the high road, because you not voting for him, talking trash about him, and helping Hillary win, hurts our country and its future. Helping Hillary win this election is immoral because you of all people know the results of what a President Hillary will be.
    Is it moral to watch your country collapse, just so you can later say that "It's not my fault, I didn't vote for either"?
    :idunno:

a9faninnc and Apostolic like this.
  3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I played competitively, and I coached. Apples and oranges. I'm talking answering for eternity.

4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I'm not 'helping Hillary'. I want her executed.

If I walk into a restaurant and they tell me they only serve ham (which I won't eat) or eggs (which I won't eat)- and I get up and leave- which dish did I help? I didn't change the outcome, but at least I didn't make myself throw up.

I will vote. Probably for the constitution party, as I have since 2004.

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

7. Rastus

You onboard?

8. Northern Flash

I get that. But she isn't going to get executed. Every vote counts, (maybe not in your state) but every comment made could sway a voter in another state that matters.

So you don't like the ham and don't like the eggs, but don't put the restaurant out of business by trash talking it, just because you don't like what's on the menu.

I still think that it is immoral to sit back and watch your country collapse without at least putting up a fight. So IMO, you are not taking the moral high ground.
    Just my opinion.

9. Northern Flash

I like every word of it.
    If they are going to back-stab the nominee of their party, then they can lose every down ballot election as far as I'm concerned because the party will be dead to me.
    I will help dig up dirt on every down ballot Republican candidate to help them lose.
    It's time that either the people take back the Republican party or it can be dissolved.

a9faninnc likes this.
  10. tutone710

tutone710 Your Retirement Canceled

11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I was opposed to New Black Panthers threatening voters for Obama, so naturally I'm opposed to the Alt Right Dems threatening offices of candidates.

12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I am voting for a party (a Constitution Party) that shares my beliefs. I wouldn't abandon Christ to vote for Allah because he's not as bad as Satan. And yes, I do bad mouth Allah as a fraud.

13. Northern Flash

I refuse to even acknowledge another political group's identity like "Alt Right" or anything else. We already have to many worthless political groups that couldn't garner enough votes to win a race for dog catcher.

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

So having SCOTUS is just a ruse? A wall is just campaign slogan? No senate, no justices. No wall. . Which is what I've been saying all along.. this isn't a campaign about winning. This is nothing but scorched earth Occupy Dems Social Justice, which you Used To oppose.....

15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You have to understand who is backing who to understand their 'movement'. You used to know this was the Mags- types occupiers. Until they backed 'our side'.

16. Rastus

Somewhere there's a survey that's says 72% of republicans say Ryan and the rest of the turn coats should support Trump.
    Tell it Ryan.

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Find it. Post it. I'm not for Ryan, he surrendered to Obama. I'm not for Hillary. She commited Treason. I'm not for Trump. He's a fraud, who may be more evil than either.

You do know Ryan just won his primary by , as you say about Trump, by record number of votes. Apparently, he makes Janesville Wis voters happy. That's who controls him.

18. Rastus

As of now, GOP voters largely want the party to stand behind Trump. Nearly three-quarters of Republican voters, 74 percent, surveyed on Saturday said party officials should continue to support Trump. Only 13 percent think the party shouldn’t back him.
    Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/politico-morning-consult-poll-229394#ixzz4MuMoTBXW
    Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
    And that's politico.
    If you've been looking at the Podesta/Wikileaks emails its probably 85% with MSM Clinton alliance.

falconfan likes this.
  19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

So... you'd dump a Republican Johnson and give it to Feingold. Dump Portman the Republican in Ohio and put in Strickland. Dump McCain and Ayotte and put in Dems. Just those 4, and you've surrendered the Senate. Now, tell me how you 'get things changed?'

troubleman84 likes this.
  20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Like I said, 93% backed Romney and he lost. 74% is less than 93. 'Our side' lost when you nominated a Democrat to run as a Republican.