Ryan invites Trump to meet with House Republican leaders Thursday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ABFer, May 6, 2016.

1. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I'm tellin' ya boys, this is going to be huuuugggggeeeeeee.

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/05/...5|dl1|sec1_lnk3&pLid=536262260_htmlws-main-bb

2. ABFer

I mean, come on, we all know that the Trumpster is not going to concede....

Woody likes this.
  3. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

"about the kind of Republican principles and ideas that can win the support of the American people this November", Wow, those dopes don't get it..... Trump is where he is today because the party has no valid principles or captivating ideas for the American people let alone this country.

Woody, Rastus, Northern Flash and 2 others like this.
  4. ABFer

The Trumpster is in step with us, the rest of them need to get there.

5. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Republican establishment has to be some of the dumbest people in DC.

Woody likes this.
  6. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

They don't get it. Trump would like to have their support, but if they don't realize that the Republican party is teetering on extinction, they are just plain stupid. And if Trump caves to what they call "principles", what did the American people gain? Nothing. It would be just more of the same crap that we all despise.
    Either they wake up and evolve away from their horrible principles, or Trump needs to just say :censored: 'em, and go it alone.
    He has made it this far without them. Can he win the general without their support? Who knows.

7. Northern Flash

As I said before, Trump might be too much like me. I would have the lobbyists on the first train out of Washington, and the rest of those ass kissing, selfish, POS, smooth talking, spineless pukes would be cowering in the corner in the fetal position when I was done with them. As President, when Trump sees these pukes and their shenanigans on display, he needs to call them out publically, and call for their immediate removal.

If Trump needs a V.P..............I'm available.
    :grin:

Big Dave and Rastus like this.
  8. kboomarang

I don't see Trump getting much support from the party either financial or just out right support as far as endorsements, they barely supported their currently embraced cheer leader Mitt, I can't name anybody that was at his side with full on and total support, they were all too afraid to be seen supporting someone that was successful and had the nerve to pay the same tax rate as Buffett, and they were also out spent like 3 to 1, they may however be somewhat more willing if Donald relentlessly starts attacking the left for being the wealthy stingy elitists frauds they are, something they have either been too scared to do or unable too figure out how to do.

9. Northern Flash

The American people need to wake up, and stop letting money make their decisions for them. Ignore who's face you see on TV the most often, and vote for what's best for our country. Only we, the American people, can stop letting the money rule us.

Crystal likes this.
  10. ABFer

Do you think that endorsements are worth anything? And I think that they have to give his campaign the money that's been gathered for the party for the General Election. They might be able to return it to the donors but there are laws on how that money is spent.

11. Northern Flash

I think so too.

They don't have a choice.

12. kboomarang

As far as endorsements I think it depends on who they're coming from, and with that they "can" offer more credibility to the candidate, if there's somebody that you or I respect and trust and are willing to get behind a candidate I'd be more inclined, at the same time if they garner support from someone I detest and don't trust they're out. But that be said and as you eluded to, is there currently any Republican who's endorsement holds any sway anymore, and that's a big question.

13. Northern Flash

Personally, I don't care who endorses who. They all have their own personal motives and agenda, and I'm not easily swayed, plus, the majority of them have zero credibility with me.

14. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

15. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

A united party would be a good thing
    The GOP establishment need to realize they lost and get behind the nominee or lose again

Northern Flash likes this.
  16. Northern Flash

I expect the establishment wing of the party to stand in Trump's way at every turn. Had they done the same thing to Obama, our country wouldn't be in shambles. They obviously see their crony politics being threatened with a Trump Presidency, so they, and Fox News, will unite together to keep the good old boys club in tact.......and end up putting Hillary in office.

Rastus likes this.
  17. ABFer

Not necessarily, first off the country is in a shambles due to long term policies as well as short term policies. Secondly, who's to say that the same thing wouldn't have happened that's happening with Trump and that it would only aggravate the masses and further entrench his supporters?

18. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Ted Cruz would get every ounce of what Trump is getting and will get. Their boy Jeb didn't win and they're not happy.
    Where were all of these hard core conservatives when it came to Obama's amnesty or Obamacare?

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I see no changes from Obama if trump wins, except the name on the door.

johndeere4020 likes this.
  20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Cruz, Mike Lee, Louie Gohmert and Rand Paul put up the fight of their lives. That's why DCGrad hates them.

26 Repub Governors stood up too. I salute them all!

Northern Flash and johndeere4020 like this.