Ryan says he is ‘not ready’ to back Trump, deepening GOP divide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, May 5, 2016.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Trump won't win without us. And if he continues to say stuff that pushes us away from him, he will regret it. He won't win. And the last time I checked, second place in the Presidential race is no better than 17th place.

I agree 100%. I don't fall for hope and change type of rhetoric very easy. I take a little coaxing with facts, details, and reality.

And now it appears as though the hope and change that Trump has been spewing is already being altered.......now that Ted's gone.

2. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

Ryan,Romney and the Bush family only helped Trump by saying they won't support him. He wants to be looked at as an outsider
    This only makes it easier for him to get cross over voters in the general. Someone commented about them not fundraising for him, I doubt he needs it he will raise plenty without them.

a9faninnc and Rastus like this.
  3. Keepingon

Well I guess Trump is not looking to kiss Ryan's butt for his support he tweeted a reply and I qoute
    Ryan said Trump inherited the Republican Party Trump tweeted Ryan is wrong that he didn't inherit it HE WON IT

Rastus and ABFer like this.
  4. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

That's a good answer, he could have gone on to thank Ryan and his comrades for making it all possible.

Northern Flash and Keepingon like this.
  5. Keepingon

That would have been a great answer

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

We still have free speech. I know trump has said he wants the First Amendment repealed so he can sue dissenters, but he hasn't gotten it yet. Voting my principles doesn't mean I have no rights, except in your 'want to control others' mind...

johndeere4020 likes this.
  7. ABFer

jimmy, jimmy, jimmy, it amazes me at how you spew such garbage with one side of your mouth and accuse others of making asinine posts out of the other side of it. There is a difference between freedom of speech and liable and slander. :idunno:

8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The Tenth Amendment:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. - See more at: http://constitution.findlaw.com/amendment10.html#sthash.3YMRKYwH.dpuf

9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You're a Mod. Maybe you can do some computer magic so I'll be allowed to put you on ignore. I've tried several times to do that and ignore your ignorance and gibberish. The system won't allow it.

10. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Exactly. Their false promises on things like Obamacare, Obama's illigal amnesty and spending created the vacuum. Trump just saw it and walked into it.

Northern Flash likes this.
  11. ABFer

:crybaby: Are you saying that you are incapable of ignoring my stuff? What, is it like a moth drawn to a light bulb in the darkness? (BTW, it was unintentional but I do like that analogy).

12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Apparently you can't ignore mine, you resort to your ever present crybaby insult.

Since Jeff owned it, Mods advised ignorring argumentive asses,obviously trying to provoke a fight. I've left your abf forum, left your yrc forum (where you have a reputation of baiting, then banning)and retreated to the politics forum that Jeff started at the time of jimmys world, circa 2001. Make it so I can ignore your ignorance and immaturity, (like when you posted my 22 year teamster pension should be voided because I disagreed with you) and Problem solved, no one's day ruined or thread hijacked.

Last edited: May 6, 2016
    johndeere4020 likes this.
  13. Rastus

Ryan swore up and down he'd never be speaker then did it.
    How about Lyin Ryan?

jimmy g and ABFer like this.
  14. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Screw Ryan and all of his establishment gestopo buddies.I hope Trump dont cave in to these strong armed tactics.
    Trump, who has built a huge following with an anti-establishment message, shot back at Ryan in a statement.

"I am not ready to support Speaker Ryan's agenda. Perhaps in the future we can work together and come to an agreement about what is best for the American people," he said.Yahoo

Rastus likes this.
  15. Rastus

Where were Bushes, Ryan, Romney ect. when it came time to take on Obama? All tough guys now when it comes to Trump.
    Trump whipped their boy Jeb who spent $100 million and 15 other candidates but they still aren't getting the message. Screw em.

16. Rastus

ABFer likes this.
  17. ABFer

That must be an old picture, that last one I saw looked like an excerpt from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest".

Rastus likes this.
  18. Rastus

[​IMG]

Maybe this was the Cuckoos Nest excerpt.

Big Dave likes this.
  19. ABFer

More like this.
    [​IMG]

20. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Three choices in election.
    1.Dem establishment(Hillary,Reid,Pelosi)
    2.Repub establishment/no vote(Romney,Jeb,Graham)
    3.Anti-establishment(Trump,Carson,Christie)....Of course,other names could be added to each group but it shows the association..