Ryan says he is ‘not ready’ to back Trump, deepening GOP divide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, May 5, 2016.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

http://2016.constitution-party.info/

http://www.lp.org/

Or Zeus!

Big Dave likes this.
  2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

For every establishment type that Trump loses (like those you listed) he will gain someone from somewhere else. The establishment from both parties are so detached from reality that they don't even realize that they are to blame for the outsiders getting votes. They are so busy trying to discredit everyone that isn't in their establishment circle jerk, that they don't spend a second trying to figure out why everyone thinks they suck.

jimmy g likes this.
  3. Northern Flash

I wish Trump would stop posting on social media. I said the same thing about Obama. Very few posts ever end up as a positive. Sure, he can tickle people's fancy with a few great one liners, but some people take his one liners as un-Presidential or un-professional.

jimmy g likes this.
  4. Northern Flash

He can't and won't waste a second of his time trying to mess with the first Amendment. And if he were to try, I would also recommend that he triple his Secret Service detail.

5. Northern Flash

Since the leadership within the Republican party have become a bunch of lying trash, it wouldn't surprise me to see those same bastards try to put someone else in as the nominee.
    Let's watch and see how Ryan and Trump's comments and support for each other evolves. If we don't see some improvement between now and the convention, I will be expecting some kind of bomb shell at the convention from the leadership.
    And if that does happen............poof, the Republican party is gone forever. Either new leadership with a different direction takes over, or they will become more irrelevant than they already are.

6. Northern Flash

My hope is that Trump doesn't give an inch to the establishment Republicans. I still say that he needs Cruz's knowledge of the system and the fact that Cruz knows the establishment pukes, and which ones can be trusted. He could be Trump's #1 source for information on those pukes within the establishment circle jerk. Vice-President would be great, then when Trump is done in 8 years, Cruz might want the President position to continue our country's path back to prominence.
    :idunno:

7. Northern Flash

Exactly. That is what I've been asking for 7 years. Those nutless bastards wouldn't do a thing to stop a radical leftists, yet are all in, in an effort to stop someone from their own party. I despise all of them.

They don't get it. Just listen to them talk. They just don't get it. The Democrat politicians might get away with that kind of crap because their followers accept and support a specific radical leftist agenda, where the Republican supporters typically want action in ways that moves the country forward.
    This campaign has really opened my eyes to the difference between the two parties. Seven years of watching this country slide backwards has forced people to demand radical changes.......and maybe Trump could be the cure to the establishment cancer that has been plaguing this country.
    :idunno:

Rastus likes this.
  8. Northern Flash

Yesterday, I heard that Graham said that he won't support Trump. There is another POS that for some reason thinks that he is relevant. Did he ever even get up to 1% support in the primaries?
    And how about the first debate's question about whether all of the candidates on the stage would support the eventual nominee? He agreed to support the nominee, and now there is proof that he was lying, just like most of the rest of them. Which is exactly why I said that the question itself was to call-out (or attack) Trump. The whole question was a set up.
    Screw Graham.

Rastus likes this.
  9. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Forgot about the pledge thing. They were all worried about Trump going third party and look at them now.

Northern Flash likes this.
  10. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

They were worried alright, it was just an indication that they knew just how weak they're chosen would be, if they had anyone strong they could of put in the game that could mop floor straight up out of the gate they would of ignored Trump and marched on to November.

Rastus likes this.
  11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

He's one of them, Flash. Same as them with a great marketing campaign. He's Obama Redeaux. Nothing changes.

johndeere4020 likes this.
  12. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

What's that make Crooked Hillary then?

13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

a She Devil, hopefully prisoner#666

14. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Clintons don't go to prison, they get to be president

15. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2016
    Rastus likes this.
  16. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Now that's a cool picture.:1036316054:

17. Northern Flash

Everyone in that picture needs to check their soul. They need to decide whether they want to put Hillary in office, which is another guaranteed failure, or do they want to have a least a small chance of things getting better with Trump. As I've said, and nobody can argue, Trump has some risks that come along with him, nothing is for certain. But I would much rather take that risk of improvement versus allowing Hillary to further destroy our country with her Liberal ways. These fools pictured above need to support Trump since Hillary is the total opposite of Republican or Conservative value based.

Since Trump is the presumptive nominee, they need to support him and open their eyes to the fact that their own policies and behavior is what has put Trump in as the nominee. And if they continue to fight against him, they are punching their own ticket ............into the world of irrelevance.

18. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

Yeah, as a group they might as well think about getting into the video rental business, there's about the same amount of relevance in that as they have.

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Poll after poll of ordinary Repub voters stated that 40% won't support Trump in the General Election. Maybe he gets enough Dems to carry him, I don't know. Going to be a study in politics happening.

And no, I'm not with any of those Establishment guys, either.

20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook