Ryan says he is ‘not ready’ to back Trump, deepening GOP divide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, May 5, 2016.

1. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

2. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Division in the top ranks maybe.. Ryan is a follower, not a leader... Great finance man.. But he'll do what Trump says to do against the old Republican Guards.... Just sit back, pull that lever for Trump, and watch him work....

Woody and a9faninnc like this.
  3. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

If Ryan gets reelected after dissing the Donald.

4. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

We have to admit that 90% of the crap that we are currently hearing is just that........crap.
    I know what Trump has said, good and bad, but who knows what he will actually do. He is telling his followers whatever they want to hear. He is really becoming the typical politician. What he better wake up and take notice of, is that he can't and won't win without gaining more support from the right. And he needs to convince us with substance and details. Bumper sticker b.s. won't win most of us over.

5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

I don't feel that Ryan has dissed the Donald, but he is looking for some types of compromise from Donald, something that can unite the party. It's not a requirement that everyone just fall in line with everything that Trump wants. That's not how our system is supposed to work.

Or do you want us to look more like North Korea?

jimmy g likes this.
  6. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

The problem is the "Gop" hasn't done or gotten one the thing right this whole primary season, they underestimated Trump greatly, they supported the wrong guy repeatedly, failed to see just how unpopular Jeb was and still poured the cash in on him, Trump's supporters and most voters aren't going to be swayed one way or another by the parties words or actions, both of which got the party were it is and isn't today, Trump is in the drivers seat because they failed to field a viable candidate, so Ryan really should be compromising to Trump, not the other way around.

7. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Tea party blew us off
    Republican party blew us off
    Democratic party blew us off
    My money and vote goes to a proven leader, job creator, ..... until he screws up he's mY hero...lol

ABFer likes this.
  8. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I want NK to look like Beirut after a night of heavy shelling by one of our battleships.

Northern Flash likes this.