Central Transport | Ryder Logistics

Jeepstr723

TB Regular
Credits
Should be interesting to see Detroit terminal showing off the terminal and work environment this week. What could possibly be gained?

Vitran did some biz w/Ryder log in past, c.t. Must have lost it and det salesman (former pjax/bit ran salesman) is trying to revive the flatlined acct.

Should be interesting to see Detroit terminal showing off the terminal and work environment this week. What could possibly be gained?
Anything gained will be lost. And in time the true colors will come shining through.....You can try and polish a turd............But it's still a turd and will always stink up the place.

Ryder use to be pjaxs largest account back in the day
Central Transport is not the PJAX of old. There is one born every minute and companies are always looking to save a dollar....But here you get what you pay for....Once things start hitting their system (provided they are stupid enough to fall for a sales pitch) and things start getting lost and damaged they will lose the account. It's better to stay will the elite LTL companies and pay a little more.....A lesson they will surely learn if they fall for a stupid sales pitch.

Central Transport is not the PJAX of old. There is one born every minute and companies are always looking to save a dollar....But here you get what you pay for....Once things start hitting their system (provided they are stupid enough to fall for a sales pitch) and things start getting lost and damaged they will lose the account. It's better to stay will the elite LTL companies and pay a little more.....A lesson they will surely learn if they fall for a stupid sales pitch.

They won't especially if CT underbids anyone else by as little a .01 per million pounds they will get the account (for a couple of weeks anyway)

U guys just took over a account that my company was loosing 20 cent on the dollar to hall....it's going to be about 20 to 30 loads a week for u

U guys just took over a account that my company was loosing 20 cent on the dollar to hall....it's going to be about 20 to 30 loads a week for u
There you go....The bottom feeders strike again......On a losing proposition.....They get what no one else wants. Yep, that's Central Transport......Simple....Affordable....Reliable....Yeah!!! If you say so.

but c.t. will turn a profit where your company didn't, your company pays employees well and manny doesn't.

but c.t. will turn a profit where your company didn't, your company pays employees well and manny doesn't.
For me personally the pay was never the issue. Yellow was just never my color........It makes me look fat.......That was a deal breaker......LOL

Yeah, that makes sense if it's Sally Beauty stuff, since CT no longer runs straight trucks or liftgate trailers. The CT drivers are gonna run for the doors again to get out of inside delivery work. Now they just need to get the Starbucks acct.

Yeah, that makes sense if it's Sally Beauty stuff, since CT no longer runs straight trucks or liftgate trailers. The CT drivers are gonna run for the doors again to get out of inside delivery work. Now they just need to get the Starbucks acct.
Saia needs to dump that one too.

Ok....You should know so take care of that one....Just from the outside looking in it appears lots of inside deliveries.....Many Starbucks are stand alone buildings and should be pretty easy.....Perhaps some not so much.............But if they pay the bills it's worth hanging on to....from what I hear Saia is a pretty good outfit and their Operation Ratio is always in the black.

Ya....a lot of it goes to target stores.Wal-Mart's krogers all kinds of places with docks.....deliver to the regulars stores sucks though

We've had Sally as long as I can remember up here. One of the crappiest accounts we have. What a bunch of garbage freight! Way too much time to deal with, and nasty store personnel.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk