Reddaway | Sacramento Line Drivers Threw Us Under The Bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have to ask Rocky for a job, the ops. managers at yellow & roadway both told me i have a job when i want it.The problem is not getting a union job,its going to the bottom of the pole and starting over.If your a driver,you'll know what i'm talking about.:1036316054:
You spew how pro union you are throughtout these threads so now that SAC is non union have you left Reddaway for teamster land at Yellow or Roadway. If you haven't why not?

How in the world could grown men be this stupid? Im in shock, no pension for sacramento! Theres a driver here whos 65-YEARS OLD! still driving a P-n-D truck, he cant retire because he doesnt have a pension! Wake the F###UP people without a pension your dieing in a TRUCK! So THANKYOU SACRAMENTO LINE DRIVERS!:nutkick:
So what are you going to do now?

You spew how pro union you are throughtout these threads so now that SAC is non union have you left Reddaway for teamster land at Yellow or Roadway. If you haven't why not?
YRC has over 6,000 non-union members, and it has more then tripled in the past several years.

Sac was never Union, and they never paid Union Dues EVER. The Union never even demanded Union Dues. Proof that Sac was NEVER UNION. Sac is Non Union, and will be Non Union for a very Long Long Time. By the way, SAC HATES THE UNION, AND THE UNION HATES SAC. Put two and two together. The got engaged, but put the marriage off forever, since they both realized they can't stand to live together. The Union will admit that Sac has been nothing but a royal pain in the butt since day one back in Dec. 2007. Sac is a boy, and the Union is a girl. The boy wants a smart girl, not a dummy for life. Look at their contract! What boy in their right mind would want to marry a dumb girl like that? NOT SAC!

Sac isn't that dumb to fall for that girls tricks. That girl is HISTORY! In the past!........FOREVER..........BYE

So what are you going to do now?
Sac was never Union, and they never paid Union Dues EVER. The Union never even demanded Union Dues. Proof that Sac was NEVER UNION. Sac is Non Union, and will be Non Union for a very Long Long Time. By the way, SAC HATES THE UNION, AND THE UNION HATES SAC. Put two and two together. The got engaged, but put the marriage off forever, since they both realized they can't stand to live together. The Union will admit that Sac has been nothing but a royal pain in the butt since day one back in Dec. 2007. Sac is a boy, and the Union is a girl. The boy wants a smart girl, not a dummy for life. Look at their contract! What boy in their right mind would want to marry a dumb girl like that? NOT SAC!

Sac isn't that dumb to fall for that girls tricks. That girl is HISTORY! In the past!........FOREVER..........BYE

How in the world could grown men be this stupid? Im in shock, no pension for sacramento! Theres a driver here whos 65-YEARS OLD! still driving a P-n-D truck, he cant retire because he doesnt have a pension! Wake the F###UP people without a pension your dieing in a TRUCK! So THANKYOU SACRAMENTO LINE DRIVERS!:nutkick:

Sactown,
I am glad to see that you understand how stupid people can be at times, you as well should tell the truth though. Your 65 year old driver can retire if he wants to, Do you really think that joining the union for the pension at age 65 will mak a flying F!@k a$$ differance in his retirement? Oh wait, it will if he works till 75 or 80? Only Jimmy can do that......

Go pour yourself another drink "Steve". I understand you have to be drunk to believe all the lies you tell, but no one wants to read a whining drunk's lies. And quit mailing stupid papers to all the employee houses. Its illegal and you got the addresses illegally too.

Oh and believe it...Sac will be Union...The stupids will be gone next time around.:nutkick::biglaugh:

who like girls? ewww, I like shoeman!!!

I wonder if he has one for SALE? Im not sure what one for sell is ?I guess you dident pass third grade.:hysterical::butt kiss::butt kiss:
dident?..even a 3rd grade schoolgirl knows this is spelled wrong.its didn't pass third grade, as in did not. but what do you expect from a truck driver, we all know your just a bunch of dumbies any way!!!!:hysterical

I drive linehaul for ABF. great company, no major complaints. but your remark, on being amazed that people would rather have a 401k rather than a pension. well, i'm in the minority I guess, but i would rather have a 401k with ABF. i would like to see it as a choice. when you get hired on, you would have a choice to join the pension plan, or go with the 401k with a company match, you know either or type deal. Mathematically your always better with a 401k, even if there is now a company match. I don't mind investing my own money for a better retirement. plus even if the company matches, the company cost the company less.with that said, I do have a personal 401k on the side. so i look at the pension as a bonus. but most drivers solely depend on the pension for their only retirement, and thats just sad.

Sactown,
I am glad to see that you understand how stupid people can be at times, you as well should tell the truth though. Your 65 year old driver can retire if he wants to, Do you really think that joining the union for the pension at age 65 will mak a flying F!@k a$$ differance in his retirement? Oh wait, it will if he works till 75 or 80? Only Jimmy can do that......
I drive linehaul for ABF. great company, no major complaints. but your remark, on being amazed that people would rather have a 401k rather than a pension. well, i'm in the minority I guess, but i would rather have a 401k with ABF. i would like to see it as a choice. when you get hired on, you would have a choice to join the pension plan, or go with the 401k with a company match, you know either or type deal. Mathematically your always better with a 401k, even if there is now a company match. I don't mind investing my own money for a better retirement. plus even if the company matches, the company cost the company less.with that said, I do have a personal 401k on the side. so i look at the pension as a bonus. but most drivers solely depend on the pension for their only retirement, and thats just sad.

Sactown,

Status
Not open for further replies.