FedEx Freight | Safe Workplace/Safe Driving Programs

I try not to look at it as it seems to never get past 10 days and the next idiot gets hurt with time off and workman's comp. Free paid vacation clock would be a better name for it.
Wow, just wow. I had to lock RC in his room after he read this and stated screaming vulgarities about someone and the horse they were riding.
I also find this to be offensive. So the only people to get injured are idiots?

If someone has been improperly trained and gets hurt doing something they don't know is unsafe, does that make them an idiot?

If someone gets injured because another person does something unsafe, is the injured person an idiot?

The more I think about it, RC was right about the person on the horse, and of course, the horse.

Wow, just wow. I had to lock RC in his room after he read this and stated screaming vulgarities about someone and the horse they were riding.
I also find this to be offensive. So the only people to get injured are idiots?

If someone has been improperly trained and gets hurt doing something they don't know is unsafe, does that make them an idiot?

If someone gets injured because another person does something unsafe, is the injured person an idiot?

The more I think about it, RC was right about the person on the horse, and of course, the horse.
Excellent points... Precisely why education is critical.

Yes it's very important to think about drivers safety program. Even if a company has large number of drivers; the question always comes in mind that How they will control and manager their drivers. The best solution i share with you regarding drivers control and monitoring. You show purchase enterprise Mobility Solutions which is actually secured mobility suite and it's main component is to manage drivers location and productivity, With this software you can track, monitor and control over your drivers also remotely you manage all your drivers through a single console. Just go with this device management solution so that you could secure your drivers productivity and business.

And so it goes... From setting a new local record every day, since we started keeping track:

Jrf4Tnz.jpg

Back to square one:
Y3HEadW.jpg

:sadwavey:

After 2 1/2 years, and thanks to a revised goal, due to significant growth in man hours worked per day...We qualify for a cook out!

y13AmD4.jpg

Great news, considering those employed since the last one have never had a Safety Reward Cookout. Quite a few might be surprised to learn what this clock means. Perhaps they'll take note of the meaning and purpose of the program. Your safety and/or the safety of those around you depends on it.

And remember, always walk safely.

The degree of risk varies quite a bit, depending on where the walking/working occurs, don't you think?

The dock would likely rank highest, followed by the truck. The yard and hostler safety pose significant risk too. The office? Not so much. :idunno: