ODFL | safety pyramid

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
Does the O.D.terminal you work at have a safety pyramid or a weigh ticket award program or driver/sales contests or a safety award program ?

Does the O.D.terminal you work at have a safety pyramid or a weigh ticket award program or driver/sales contests or a safety award program ?

We have the deal where the dockworkers get points for reweighs trade them for merchandise. One time they have brought some city drivers out for steak dinner they had to keep asking about it a lot before they got it. I got a lot of those saftey awards wanna trade any. My favorite is the leather travel bag with wheels. Got a really cool belt buckle or two and a big poncho that folds into a backpack if you want to trade.

I have not heard anything about this at our terminal (GVL). Did see the poster about the saftey contest where they are giving away the folding ice chest...but that's about it.