Safety Shoes.

headcover

TB Lurker
Credits
Well not only didn't we get a decent raise now they have come up with the idea that we all need steel toe shoes to work in.
They are willing to fork over $35.00 of the cost if we use their supplier. By Oct. 20 we must have them or face the music whatever that might be. We knew there was going to be some way to mess we our stink-in .35 p/h raise and here it is,we now have to dig into our pocket to buy shoes that nobody wants to wear. We can get the same shoe at Walmart for $35 or $40 using the Jevic supplier it probably will cost close to a C note. The company is really going to the dogs.

You Are Right It Does Su*k. So I Tak It If We Have To Wear Them,do The Dock Guys Have To Also? And If A Supervisor From The Office Goes Out To The Dock, They Should Have To Wear Them As We Do. This Rule Shoule Be For Anyone That Goes Out There,not Just The Drivers

I dont have a problem with steel toes shoes but if we are going to follow the rules every employee should have uniform,name badge,safety shoes and protective eyewear.......:police:

Safety shoes and other required items for your job are tax deductible. It may still cost you, but use every advantage allowed by the IRS law to lower your out of pocket expenses.

I was just at J3.Dock workers need shoes,
galsses,and must wear seat belts.This came from the efficency them that got hired.Got a
memo in my billpack from J8.Called the guy on
the qcomm msg.Shoes not needed when just going to check in,or traveling.Pre-trip,delvng
on the dock,probably the shop

Hey, believe it or not it is a good thing. Friend of mine working for an IC had his toes taken off and insurance company does not want to pay. First thing they mention was he wearing safety shoes. Damn insurance companies.

Hey, the president of the company said he didnt care if you wore bunny slippers while you were in your truck. Wish i knew this before i actually bought the steel toe sneekers.