Estes | Safety Vests

Trucks don’t run fast enough
Can’t get done fast enough
Don’t want to be told to take lunch
Don’t want lift gate deliveries
Cameras in the cab
Now complain about wearing a cheap company issue vest.
Did I miss anything?
This is our vent board. It receives stress. Nobody at Estes listens to us, but on here we have a captive audience. Even though nothing gets done by anyone on here at least you read and feel our pain even though id say most l.t.l companies are pretty much the same. We all get it. I respect every driver out there for putting up with the same crap that all do. To add to list though i would like more than just 3 personal days a year.

Not where I'm at , the hostlers don't make or break sets
I have been to some yards where the hostlers do nothing but move a trailer in or out of dock. They had to break the sets if theirs but they never put one together. Every time i have ever been to them you would seem them constantly playing with their phones. If the set wasn't theirs and you needed a trailer that was on you to break it because they would leave it on the yard in everybody's way till a driver took care of them.

I think some at Estes do listen. I think drivers can on average break and hook sets faster and cheaper than switchers. Money talks. Also, Estes is not like the rest of the ltl companies.